Morning Lose/ Kidnapping

As Ingressus wonders the Kingdom of the Sea wondering how Blister knew it was sandwing venom and slashed throat that killed Achillean. It made Ingressus questions things. He was still morning the lose of Achillean and the seawings did deliver his body to the Ardoni cemetery for barrel. Master Aurelius lit his grave. Ingressus was still "wanted" by the Ardoni as they wanted justice for what happened during The Great War. So one day Ingressus went to visit Achillean. He brought Achillean's favorite flowers and brought his staff. Apon seeing the grave tears filled his eyes.

He set the staff agasnt the grave and he looked at the flower bunch he'd carried with him and kneeled down, placing the flowers on his brother's grave, and stayed that way, "I wish I'd known you were here Achilli

He set the staff agasnt the grave and he looked at the flower bunch he'd carried with him and kneeled down, placing the flowers on his brother's grave, and stayed that way, "I wish I'd known you were here Achilli. I could have protected you or even saved you from death." He told the gravestone. He thought about everything they've been through. All the memories they made all the laughs they shared. And most importantly the love they shared. All those sunsets they watched from the docs of Nestoria all those funny jokes Achillean made. His smile. All of it Ingressus wish he could see Achillean's smile one last time. But the truth always hurts worse than the lie. Ingressus was so focuse on trying to do the right things like protecting his clan from extinction or stopping a war. But he never really realized what he did till it was to late. That when he heard voices and left and saw Blister talking with a large black dragon, "it is done" he asked, "no I still need to convince him. He is still wanting to find who killed him" Blister replies, "we need Ingressus in order for our plan to work" he growled then Ingressus gasped before rehidding I was right Blister is the one who killed Achillean. But why do they need me? Ingressus wondered then felt his blood boil as he wanted to badly to get revenge on Blister for killing Achillean but he had to be smart with his choices so he waited.

Ingressus wished he could figure it out Blister wanted with him. He knew about The War Of The Sandwing Succession and how Blister wanted to be queen. But the only way for her to be queen was for her to have the eye of onyx which was lost twenty years ago after Queen Oasis died due to scavengers. Ingressus knew that Blister was evil and she would need her sisters Burn and Dawn to be dead. Then there was a knock at his door. When he opens the door everything went black as a Male stands in front of him with a devil grin as Ingressus blacks out....

Thanx so much for waitin for me to post. I've been busy with family stuff. Also BIG thanx to AceandShadow_ for letting me use one of their art. It was an horror to use it. So thanx again. Happy reading 📖🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦