[ 16 ] My One and Only

Randhir lifted his gaze and narrowed his eyes at his wife who was giving him a cute smile. He motioned his finger to come over him and she walked to him. He pulled her in his lap and wrapped his hands around her baby bump.

"What do you want?" He asked placing soft kisses on her shoulder.

"I don't want anything. It's just our baby wants to eat something chocolaty." She said grabbing his hand and kissing his fingers.

"You mean to say you want to eat chocolate because I know my boy don't like chocolates." He said rubbing her six months old baby bump and she slapped his hand.

"No no no, he likes chocolate. In fact, he loves chocolate." She argued with him and he laughed.

"Let our boy decide what he loves and hate." He said lifting her in his arms and walking out of the office room.

"Don't you feel weight of me? I mean I'm fat and heavy." She asked seeing him walking without any crease on his face and he chuckled pecking her lips.

"You're like a feather to me. So light and tiny. And you're definitely not fat or heavy." He said entering the kitchen and placing her on the slab.

"See baby, your dadda is so good. Be like him." She said rubbing her baby bump and feeling something light on her palm.

Randhir opens the fridge unaware of her and took out a chocolate bar and looked at her who had tears in her eyes.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" He asked panicked striding toward her.

"He kicked, Randhir. He kicked me." She replied crying and he quickly lifted her t-shirt and put his hand on her baby bump.

"Really? Did you feel?" He asked surprisingly and she shook her head positively.

A second later he also felt something soft touch on his palm and his eyes went wide with surprise and she giggled at his expression.

"Wow... he kicked. Fuck... I felt it, sweetheart." He said pressing his lips on hers and she grasped his hair kissing him back.

He moved his thumb on her cheek and held her nape and kissed her lips softly. His one hand was around her nape while the other was rubbing her belly under her t-shirt and nibbling her lips. She felt breathless and pushed him thus he broke the kiss. He rested his head on her breathing heavily while she was clutching his shirt panting hard.

"Do you still want to eat chocolate?" He asked touching her plump lips with his lips.

"Nooo..." She mumbled nibbling his lips and he took her in his arms and walked to their room.

He closed the door using his leg and placed her on the bed. She quickly ditched the t-shirt while he removed his clothes before kissing her lips again. He spread her legs and glanced at her wetness. He kissed and teased her while she throws her head in pleasure. She gripped the sheet with one hand and the other reached for his hair. She was feeling the sensation in her body as his tongue was licking her. She moaned sexily and pressed his head more into her clit.

"Damn... you taste so good, baby." He said flicking his tongue and thrusting his finger in her.

She clutched his hair tightly and pressed his head more in her. Her legs started giving up due to his continued pleasure and he licked her pushing his tongue in her again and again. He started moving his fingers in and out vigorously while licking her clit sensually. She came hard screaming his name and he licked each drop of her.

He comes to her side and kissed her neck then placed her leg on his thigh coming behind her. He slowly pushed into her and she held his hand moaning in pleasure.