Teaser

So here is the teaser to tease you guys.

And before you start reading; keep your mind with yourself and don't go on any conclusion.

Each word and each line has a secret.

If you're smart then you will understand the Teaser.

Enjoy

*************************

Private Island

Randhir woke up and didn't find her in the room. His mobile buzzed with a message and he read the message. A smirk tugged on his lips and got out of the bed. He wore his shorts and walked out of the room. He went to the kitchen and made coffee for himself then walked into the living room. He sits on the couch and waited for her. A minute later the doorbell rings and he went to opens the door. The moment he opens the door he found a stranger girl instead of his wife and checked her top to down. She was in black net short dress that was hardly covering her body. Her perky boobs were clearly visible through the shitty dress and his junior become instant hard.

"Excuse me, mister..." She called him biting her lips and he come back to sense.

"Yes, who are you and what are you here? And first tell me how the fuck you get in my island?" He bombarded her with questions ignoring her sexy look.

She inched closer to him and placed her hand on his chest seductively.

"You speak too much, mister. I heard about you a lot. About your sex skills and I can't control myself. So I just come here." She said dragging her down in his boxer and wrapped her hands around his hard member.

"D... drop it and j.. jus... just fu.. fuck out o... of here. I'm married and my wife will... ki... kill you." He managed to speak as she already started massaging his shaft.

"Before she kill me, I want you to fuck my mouth, my pussy, my asshole, and my boobs. I want you to ruin my body." She said sitting on her knees and pulled down his boxer.

"If this is you want then fine by me." He said clutching her hair and pushed her to the wall.

"Hands down and mouth open," He commanded her thus she kept her hands on her thigh and opens her mouth.

He held her head and pushed his dick in her mouth....

To be continued...

I hope you guys like it.

Don't blame me if Randhir can't control his junior around his girl.

Thank you...