Flashbacks .

"Natalia wake up ! " Willow whispered in Natalia's ear . Natalia rolled over and smiled looking at Willow . Willow Undid the handcuffs which was keeping Natalia hooked to the "bed "

Willow and Natalia top toed hand and hand to the sewers of the red room the place nobody even notice was there expect them .

As soon as the two sat down Natalia immediately sat herself in willows lap and let out sobs .

Willow comfort her , saying sweet nothings in her ear , playing with her hair , and kissing her cheek repeatedly .

"I know I know , we're gonna be ok princess"
Willow kept saying repeatedly.

"I just wanna leave and be free i hate this place lo"Natalia cried

"I know I promise you I'm gonna get us out of here , and we're gonna get married and buy a big house and have kids , and a dog" Willow said trying to clam Natalia down . Which worked because she stopped crying and started up at Willow .

Willow smiled down at Natalia , Natalia was her everything the only thing keeping her alive in the horrible place .

Natalia smiled and kissed Willow with everything in her .

"I love you so so much lo never leave me ok ? " Natalia said sticking out her pinky finger .

"I will never leave you , I love you even more princess " Willow said attaching her pinky finger with Natalia , making a promise.

She never broke the promise ... But she can't say the same for Natalia .....

Okk i don't know if this is good plzzz put any suggestions you have about the book in the comments and plz vote !! Also happy pride month <33