Chapter 1

Years later .

Natasha pov-

Hanging up the phone I got up and walked to fury's office at shield . He said something about having a new prisoner . Usually I don't work with prisoners since I'm an avenger but he said this one is different .

"She's not talking we don't know if she speaks English or not , I need you to break her" he said . Hmm These workers are so lazy can't even get a prisoner to talk . Lazy .

I signed and walked in the room . The girl had her head down but she had brown locs covering her face . I slammed her portfolio on the table and she looked up at me glaring .

I stopped breathing .. It was Willow ?? My Willow ?
lo ??

Tears in my eyes "Willow ? "  I whispered , she just smirked at me .

"My princess, I'm surprised you didn't forget about me " she spat out .

No , she's mad at me . I deserve it I guess I left her didn't I ?

"Of course I remember you lo " i mumbled hurt .

"Smh I'm surprised Natalia or should I say 'Natasha' ? " she laughed.  no body has called me Natalia in years ..

"I'm sorry ok ? I didn't want to leave you it was my only way out so I took it , I think about you everyday I still love you please forgive me lo I'm so sorry " I cried out . I know I sound desperate I would never beg anyone for forgiveness , hell I would never let somebody see me so valuable . But Willow she's different she knows me better than myself . Or she used to ?

"I know princess I'm not mad I would have did the same thing , plus bringing you with me but we can't change the past ." She said smiling . I love that about her so understanding.

"Why are you here ? " I asked . That should've been the first question I asked .

Is she in trouble ?

In danger ??

A threat to the avengers ?

"I been on the radar for a while I got tired and I let them catch me . " she said shrugging .

"Why are you on the radar are you killing people ?"I asked .

"That's all I know , being an assassin but I quit I haven't killed in about a year , I been staying on the low . " Willow confessed .

"Good " I said we just stared at each other . Her eyes are the perfect shade of brown . And her lips don't get me started on those so kissable .

"We need to get you out of here , I'm gonna convince nick to let you join the avengers so you can stay with me and be my responsibility " I said already getting up to talk to nick .

"I love you my princess "she yelled as a walked out the room . I smiled , oh fuck how much I miss her ..

Okk i don't know if this is good .. I really tried plz give me suggestions for the next chapter ! And plz vote 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾