𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤

LUNA EVANS

LUNA EVANS

actress/ model

BIRTHDAY:

March 1, 1989 (age 33 years)

BIRTHPLACE:

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓:

born, Luna Celeste Evans, born on March 1,1989, is best known for her role as Isabel Lightwood on Freeform's Shadowhunters (2016-2019) and Lily Diaz on Amazon Prime With Love (2021). She has also played Belinda Sawyer in Holiday in Santa Fe along side Mario Lopez. She is also the younger sister to MCU actor, CHRIS EVANS.

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄:

she was professionally trained in classical ballet, flamenco, belly dance, and lyrical dance.Evans attended Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School for her secondary education. Later she went and studied acting at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔:
Luna Evans was in Prince Royce music video for Culpa al Corazón.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄:

Her parents divorced when she was 5 before they passed away when she was 15 and her brother, CHRIS EVANS,became her guardian at 22. She dated and later married singer Prince Royce in 2018 in a secret wedding.

ASSOCIATED WITH:

she has been associated with KATHERINE MCNAMARA in Shadowhunters and MARIO LOPEZ in Holiday In Santa Fe.

LUNA EVANS movies/tv

Shadowhunters Isabelle Lightwood (2016–2019)

Holiday in Santa Fe Belinda (2021)

With Love Lily Diaz (2021)

SEBASTIAN STAN

actor

birthday: August 13, 1982 (age 39 years)

birth place: Constanța, Romania

ABOUT:

he's a Romanian and American actor. He gained recognition for his role as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier in the Marvel Cinematic Universe media franchise, beginning with 2011's Captain America: The First Avenger. He went on to play the part in the films Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019); and the miniseries The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021).

BEFORE FAME:

he attended Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts, which gave him the opportunity to spend a year abroad studying acting at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, England. He graduated from Rutgers in 2005. Stan became a United States citizen in 2002.

TRIVIA:

he did all of his stunts in the movie The Covenant.

FAMILY LIFE:

His parents divorced when he was two years old. When he was eight, Stan and his mother moved to Vienna, Austria, where she was employed as a pianist, following the Romanian Revolution.Four years later, they moved to Rockland County, New York, after his mother married the headmaster of a school in the United States.He was raised in the Romanian Orthodox Church.

He's dated LEIGHTON MEESTER from 2008-2010 and MARGARITA LEVIEVA from 2014-2016. His godmother is ANASTASIA SOARE.

ASSOCIATED WITH:

his been associated with Chris Evans in Captain America:The First Avenger as well as Margot Robbie in I, Tonya.

SEBASTIAN STAN movies/tv shows

The Architect -Martin Waters (2006)

The Covenant- Chase Collins (2006)

Captain America: The First Avenger -Bucky Barnes (2011)

Destroyer -Det. Chris (2018)

We Have Always Lived in the Castle -Charles Blackwood (2018)

Once Upon a Time - Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter