FORGOTTEN BONDS: A Strange Romance

Summary: A chef that knows the black lef style and a revolutionalist with amnesia fall for one another

***

Sanji never really thought his love life would be this wild, after all this time; his mind still couldn't process the fact that they pulled this ridiculously adorable, cryptid deity. Who is sleeping on his chest since he found comfort in lying on top of him.

He blinked when the black-haired young man mumbled about something and buried his face deeper into his chest, his heart ached. His captain was too precious.

Monkey D. Luffy, a former revolutionalist that went by the name 'Egao', a crazy weapon master, and one hell of a captain. His brows furrowed when he thought back to the fact that his Lu barely had any memories of his past, of when he was a kid.

It was no wonder he was jumpy around Ace, despite all the things he said and did to prove that they were brothers. Not by blood but by oath atleast. For your memories to be forcefully taken from you... Sanji couldn't even begin to fanthom the pain Luffy went through.

And when him and Usopp had witness him pass out after he took one step into the kitchen way back then on the Merry, before his head could even hit the floor; the blond man seemed to have teleported to his side and caught him by his torso. When.he had felt his forehead, it was burning hot. That memory was after they left Drum Island. One of the people there had asked if they knew a 'Portgas D. Ace' since he was waiting for their captain in the Grandline.

His little flu lasted for a day, to their shock. Chopper made a theory that this happened frequently, so much to the point Luffy's body had altered itself to cure him as fast as possible. That was concerning. The hito-hito user went through Luffy's medical records and found out about his amnesia.

Post-traumatic amnesia. Or PTA for short.

Sanji knew Luffy when he was 17 and when Luffy was 15. A safe 2 year age gap. He chuckled lightly to himself when he remembered how unsure and out of place Luffy had felt, Sanji at that time knew something was wrong with him but still tried to serve him his food when he has ordered. At first he was a customer at the Baratie, then he became Sanji's friend and helped around in the kitchen (many plates were harmed that day), lastly they became lovers when Sanji had become too curious as to why their had been shadows moving around the place.

He must've had observation activated at that time. When the entire staff was called upon a private Yacht to cook for big-shot marines and government officials. The Revolutionary Army decided to silently strike there and unfortunately for the marines, the leader of the dispatched squad from the army was Egao.

Information, documents, slave trading contracts, etc. You name it. Sanji had followed one of the Revolutionalist and was led to a trap where all of the Revolutionalist had surrounded him for disrupting their work. If it weren't for Luffy, he probably might have not been here cookimg for his nakama.

Long story short, they met way before the whole 'I got a fragment of my memory' thing and 'once we turn 17, we book it' oath. Although, Sanji had knowledge of his captain being an amnesiac before all this as well, it was Luffy who told him personally. He trust his chef a whole lot.

The dizzy spells and migraines were coming more and more frequent now, they checked in with Chopper already and Usopp had volunteered to grow any herb or plant necessery for medicine. Sanji actually stopped smoking for a month, do you understand?

He hopes that when they get to Sabaody, they won't get into any trouble-

Lips met his own, stopping his train of thought. Luffy had awoken from his slumber abd had noticed Sanji's deep dive into the past months. "What're you thinking about now?" It's like all this happened before and he is absolutely tired of it.

"Nothing nothing... Just.."

"Just what?"

"How crazy this all is."

"Shishishi! It is pretty crazy."

***

just something short that I wanted to write, okay?