Marineford fix-it but Luffy Scares his Family Shitless

I don't KNOW OKAY

Have this little concept in mind that the reason why Luffy covers his eyes with the brim of his hat or with his bangs is because it starts to look like how his eyes look like in Gear 5th.

Basically, whenever he's feeling a strong emotion; his devil fruit's real abilities surface. His eyes are just the only thing indicating the change.

of course, there's SanLu

***

Blood. Smoke. The horrible stench of burning rubber filling the air.

A man cladded in red grinned devillishly as he pulled his magma-coated fist back; the limp body of his victim falling forward.

The Whitebeard pirate crew watched, mortified at what they had just witnessed.

Ace's... Ace's brother just-

"L-LUFFY!!!" The world halted when another wave of Conqueror's haki shot out from yet another D-bearer, this time; strong enough to make even Akainu, the bastard, waver. Giving Newgate the chance to release his wrath onto the admiral.

Portgas D. Ace ran to the side of his younger brother's, the little boy that he raised without any aid from anyone else (the exception of the Dadan family and the kind barmaid in Foosha Village.), side. His entire body shaking, sweaty hands collecting the limp body; cradling the dying-

"Luffy... Luffy, Don't do this." He frantically whispered, his quivering hand cupping the cheek where Luffy's crescent scar rested. Ebony brown eyes were quickly losing their light as the young captain was at death's door.

A bittersweet smile lifted the corners of his mouth after he had coughed up a concerning amount of blood. "I s-saved you..." The younger man's eyes started to well up tears of his own when he realized what was about to happen.

"I- I'm sorry fo-r being... careless..." The 2nd Division commander hugged his dying younger brother, hopelessly clinging to the young man like a lifeline while his Oyaji brutally murdered the man that had given his younger brother the gaping hole in the first place.

Luffy had been quiet after he had mumbled his last words to his brother...

The helpless tears became angry.

The best thing to have ever happened to him was gone.

Portgas D. Ace, a man made of fire, a head-strong commander of the Whitebeard pirates, screamed in agony, pain, sorrow.

His crew brothers gave their youngest a look of sympathy, life as a pirate was hard, there was loss, betrayal, misunderstandings. But seeing their short-tempered brother breaking down and crying for this pirate rookie gave them a clear message.

Straw hat Luffy was Ace's heart.

And without a heart. Nothing can function properly.

"Ace. Ace, we have TO GO!" An older blond man tried to shake the Fire Fist out of his pained dazed. Ace could mourn his lost later, when they were safe, where his brother could be given a proper burial.

"Marco... Do I.... Deserve to live?"

***

Garp's head was slammed to the ground, the aging marone hero was bleeding from the head and it dripped from his forehead to his chin. Angry tears running down his face as he tried to fight back his old friend's hold on him.