~Summer Loving~

Well I've worked with Georgia at the south side theater for about a year now. I remember the first day she trained me and she accidentally spilled butter all over the floor. Fat Nicole actually volunteered to clean it....with her mouth. Of course I think Georgias hot. I've had a crush on her for the longest time. I wonder if she'd ever feel the same.

- Joshua Quinten Lee Cuzac

"Shit!" I yelled looking at the alarm clock next to Karter's bed. "Karter! It's almost noon, wake up. Im gonna be late." Karter lazily opened his eyes and stared at me as I struggled to put my jeans on. "It's wednesday. You don't work wednesdays."

"I do now that the new owner is a weird sack of shit that schedules me every chance he gets. Now cmon I need you to drive me." Karter rolled his body over and threw on a shirt and jeans.

We quickly made our way down his stairs to be met with Sheila admiring an eggplant in the doorway. "Guys! Look!" She shook the eggplant in our faces. "It's the symbol of freedom!"

"Alright, mom." Karter smiled at his mom. Ever since Sheila had started making her way further and further out of the house every new thing she spotted became a symbol of freedom.

~
Karter abruptly stopped in front of the theater in his 2004 pontiac. "You should really get that noise looked at. I don't think it's normal." I said talking about the deep earth quaking noise coming from the exhaust. "But how else am I supposed to let people know Im close by." Karter smiled.

I rolled my eyes playfully before passionately kissing him goodbye. It's hard to think not even a year ago me and him weren't even friends- enemies almost. Now it's his sister who i'm on outskirts with. It's like I can never be good with both of them at the same time.

I quickly got out of the car after the kiss and waved Karter goodbye as he drove away. I turned around to be met with Joshua leaning against the outside of the theater...smoking a cigarette? "What the hell are you doing?"

"Picking up a new hobby." he coughed smoke out as he spoke. I crossed my arms as I tried to hold in my laugh. "Oh yeah?" Joshua nodded. "You want one? Their newports, only the best for me."

"Im alright, Josh, but you smoke till your hearts content." Josh stopped leaning on the wall. "Wait you don't want one?"

"Nope, I stopped smoking cigarettes a awhile back after I realized the only reason I was smoking them was because Lip kept handing me one. Now that I hang out with Lip less I don't really have a reason to anymore." I explained as we walked into the theater. "Oh." Joshua threw the pack in the trash as he followed me behind the counter.

"Well look who finally decided to show up." The new owner made his way out of his office. "Im sorry Mr.Dunson." I apologized despite being only five minutes late. "Im letting you off with a warning this time, but next time you're gonna have to make it up to me." He was clearly staring at my boobs. "And you can call me Jerard."

"Yep, he definitely has kids in his basement." Joshua spoke once Mr.Dunson- Jerard- left the building. "It's gonna suck working here alone with that guy once you leave for college." I turned around as Joshua spoke. He was popping popcorn when he turned around and saw the look on my face. "Well good thing I'm not going to college then, huh?"

"Really? What happened to the-" I cut him off. "Didn't get in. Who's surprised?" I grabbed a rag and started to wipe down the front counter before the one o clock showing of pitch perfect started. "That's bullshit. You're like the only person I know this side of chicago that can do a backflip and not fall and break their neck."