~Frank Gallagher: loving husband, devoted father~

I consider her family now. I helped her once and she helped me by accepting me into her house after I was a total bitch. Listen I know Georgia can sometimes be a snobby stuck-up bitch but she's pretty cool and also super fucking hot.

~ Mandy Fucking Milkovich

"Gotta love these half days," Ian said smiling. "Good thing public education is broke," Mandy replied. Mandy, Ian, Lip, and I were all walking back from school. "Yeah, waste of time anyways. The only thing those people are equipped to teach is how to live with disappointment."

"Way to be a Debby downer, Lip," I said wrapping myself tighter in my coat. "Hey, wanna catch a movie later, lip? Georgia? My friend can sneak us in," Mandy asked. "Did you forget I worked there?"

"Oh yeah sorry. Ian?"

"Sorry Mandy I gotta be to work by three," Lip replied casually. "Nice jacket you got from Kash by the way," I said noticing Ian's new jacket. "Yeah, tell him I'll take it up the ass if he'll get me nice stuff too," Mandy joked.

"Hey, you kids. Any of you got a phone?" a man asked us. "What, your truck broke down?" Lip asked him looking at the semi-big truck behind him. "No, genius, I like standing in a shitty neighborhood with my dick in my hands. I'm already two hours late on this load. I try to take one shortcut and this is what I get. Listen I'll give you five bucks if one of you let me use your phone."

"Oh, we don't have a phone. Our dad says not until we're 18," Lip lied. "Um, but you know what? There's a bar about 10 blocks that way. I think it's called O' Flaherty's. I bet you could make it in 5 if you run." Made up bar.

"This is yours if you keep an eye on the truck," the man said holding up a 5 dollar bill. Ian rested his arms around both Mandy and I's shoulders. "Wow, 5 whole dollars thanks, mister."

The man walked away after leaving us delinquent children with his truck. I pulled out my phone and handed it to Lip. "Yo Kev, Forty-third, and Halstead. Bring a crowbar."

Once Kev got there we were finally able to open up the back of the truck. It must have been our lucky day. Whole big ass slabs of meat were hanging along with boxes of other meat. The whole neighborhood soon realized what was happening and came over.

Luckily we have a lot of family to get a lot of food. Not gonna lie I might've slapped a grandma in the face for a slice of meat.

We brought all the meat we got into the kitchen and laid it down not having any idea where to put it. I'm happy we got as much as we did but, I'm now realizing we'll be having a lot of cow.

We decided to go out back and start chopping up the meat. My phone dinged so I took it out of my pocket and looked at it "I told you Karter was mine but you decided not to listen. Now you and Mandy Milkobitch will pay."

It was from a random number but I had a pretty good idea of who it was. "Hey, more chopping less texting," Lip said cutting another piece of meat. "yeah yeah I know."

I cut the meat extra harder thinking about Lindsay.

Once I finished I left for Mandy's house. Maybe she had more of an idea of what goes through a killer's mind.

"Are you here to go through my brother's room too,' she asked letting me in. "Well, hi to you too, and no I'm not."

"Ok then you still wanna sneak into that movie," she asked happily. "Still work there. I actually came here to talk to you about this," I said showing her the text Lindsay sent me. "Oh ok."