~ Pilot~

Georgia Gallagher. Probably my least favorite kid lost 500 dollars because of her.  I made a bet with Eddie Jackson on who would come out first his second twin or mine. His son Karter came sprouting out a half an hour before Georgia. I just wanted to put her up for adoption we only needed one of em but Monica wouldn't let me. Good thing she got hot.

                                                                                                                                                ~ Frank

"George wake up," Debbie yelled into my ear. After waking me up she went over to Liam's crib and got him up. Even though I hate Debbie waking me up in the morning I probably would end up missing school every day if it wasn't for her.  " Yeah yeah I'm getting up."

I grabbed pants that were lying on the ground and put them on. Not sure if they were clean or not.  "Hey, it's 7:15,"  Fiona opened the door to let me and Debbie know. "Yeah, we know. Now go put a bra on." I laughed throwing a spare one at her.

"Hey don't tell me to put a bra on when you don't have one on either," she rolled her eyes and walked out. "Hey, do you think I could wear this today?" Debbie asked. "Just as long as it's not too revealing sure,"  I replied not looking at her.

I fluffed up my hair put some perfume on and walked downstairs. "Here I made you a bowl of cereal," Fiona said handing me a bowl of stale cheerios. "Thanks."

I sat down and started eating. It didn't taste very good but I wasn't gonna say anything. "Electric," Fiona sat the box down in front of us so we could put our money in. I work at the theater and get money sometimes extra if I do you know what to the boss.

Lip and Ian both put 20 in and just to one-up them I put in 30.  "How much are we short?" Fiona asked picking up the box. "18 dollars," Debbie replied putting her bowl in the sink.

"Hey I'm tutoring tonight I can pitch in like 10 more," Lip stated. "Karen?" I asked. He nodded his head in response because of the cereal in his mouth. "Don't expect a lot of tutoring." I laughed.

Karen Jackson. My best friend since kindergarten. I hate her stupid-ass brother though. "Hey, Carl you're going to have to start pulling your own weight. You're almost 9," Debbie yelled at him.

He hasn't been putting money in the bill box because of the lack of him having no job. You might be thinking that 9 is kinda young to have a job but not in this house. I was getting 50 dollars an hour at 8, babysitting for a rich couple. The most money any of us has ever gotten for a job.

"Hey, I need something to show and tell, " Debbie said to no one in particular. "How about you show them my bra you're obviously wearing?"

Fiona took it off of her super easily. "Hey, can anyone take Liam today?" We all gave our excuses on why we couldn't mine was because I had to work but I was actually just going to go to Karen's house.

Debbie ended up taking him for show and tell because Fiona says everyone loves babies. "Shit it's time to go," Ian looked at his watch and then ran over to the door us following not too far behind him.

I started walking down the sidewalk with Carl. We always go the same way together with my brother following behind us with a bike he stole from some random kid and today was no different. "You are such an asshole, Lip!"

~~~~

"You gotta tell me how you get this, Karen," We were smoking weed in the bathroom like usual but today's weed was just better. "Waldo Buffered on Lincoln road. I gave him a handy and boom weed."

"You're telling me nerdy Waldo has this good of weed?" I asked laughing. "I guess they're right when they say don't judge a book by its cover."

"Jackson and Gallagher in the bathroom smoking weed for what like the 10th time this week," our mean-ass science teacher Mr. Johnston walked in. "Go to class before I get you girls expelled."