𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕 | 𝟷 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

1 July 2005

FRIDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 – although not stated aloud – a girl's night for as long as Emma and [y/n] could remember. So, when Emma told [y/n] that she had a quote-on-quote 'date' with Draken that night, [y/n] couldn't pretend to not feel disappointed.

"But we always have a girl's night," [y/n] states with a saddened tone after Emma finishes her ramble. Emma realises the issue and puts her hands up in a defensive motion.

"I was actually... thinking you could come along as well?" Emma asks with a guilty expression, the question making [y/n] confused.

[y/n] takes a moment to process, raising a brow, "you want me to third wheel your date, something you've been wanting for like the past five years," [y/n] deadpans, making Emma grimace.

"I made the mistake of bringing up the idea of going to the theme park when Mikey was there, and he kinda... ended up inviting himself, then he asked if you were coming and one thing lead to another and Draken said we should all go as a group..." Emma begins another ramble, making gestures through each event, pulling various expressions.

[y/n] only responded with a scrunched up face, understanding her predicament.

"And if you don't go then I'll be the third wheel to those two," Emma states, and [y/n] nods at the fact at hand.

Her comment made [y/n] laugh, knowing the feeling, usually feeling like the third wheel to that duo growing up.

"Okay, I'll go," [y/n] agrees, making Emma lighten up.

"Oh, thank you! I'll definitely cover your entry ticket," Emma promises, wrapping her arms around [y/n]'s shoulders.

Emma then suddenly pulls back, [y/n] deciphering her expression, realising an idea had formed.

"I'm going to bring a fresh camera," Emma states, quickly moving over to her closet where she stored the disposable cameras, "would you do a massive favour and take a few photos of me and Draken there? Like those cute couple ones," Emma pleads while pulling out a box, turning to give a hopeful smile.

"You know I will," [y/n] responds before asking, "a fresh camera? Didn't you just open another one like a couple of days ago?"

Emma rubs the nape of her neck while responding, "yeah, but I ended up taking a lot of photos when we were in the slides."