𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 | 𝟼 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

6 July 2005

WEDNESDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 I can't, I can't turn back! So listen, Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji gang, if you want to put an end to this and win this fight, then you're gonna have to kill me now!"

From a distance, [y/n] could tell that the crybaby had already been battered to bits. 

Multiple scrapes from being punched to the ground littered his face and arms, blood dripping from his nose, and he now had a reddened bruise beginning to form on his right eye. The weight and passion in his words that he screamed towards Kiyomasa while holding an unsteady smile seemed to move [y/n]; and it appeared to do so in Mikey as well – who was standing next to her and Draken as they watched on.

The blonde's words also surprised the crowd of boys, each holding their own expressions of astonishment at his commitment to this fight.

However, the man he was fighting had a look of anger, and [y/n] knew he took it as a threat not just to himself; but his entire pride and masculinity. It was a look she regularly received when she took those kinds of boys into a fight. 

"Go get me my bat!" Kiyomasa yells towards his group of friends, "if he wants to die, then I'll grant his wish. Hurry it up dammit!"  

At Kiyomasa's declaration, people began to murmur in confusion and disagreement. [y/n] scowled in disgust; both Mikey and Draken taking notice at her change in attitude. 

Draken gave a light pat on [y/n]'s shoulder, before walking out of their hiding spot that they used to watch the whole ordeal unfold. 

"Hey, Kiyomasa, you're scaring the crowd," Draken states in his low authoritative tone, "calm down dumbass." 

Silence rang heavy over the onlooking crowd, setting their eyes on the familiar dragon tattoo. Kiyomasa visibly choked on his spit, eye's widening in both shock and horror at the arrival of Draken. 

[y/n] took the liberty of walking over as well, Mikey following close behind her. 

"Hey there, Ken-chin!"

Mikey yelled out, taking the last bite of his snack that [y/n] had given to him. The air seemed to shift at Mikey's light hearted tone, and [y/n] had to bite back a smile when Draken turned around to give an annoyed look. 

"Huh, stop calling me that, at least not while we're out in public," Draken groans. 

Mikey only smiles, "but I'm all out of dorayaki," he states while waving his hand.