Three

"Aaah shiiit" Eddie groaned opening his eyes, shielding his face from the sharp sun rays. He had accidentally left his drapes open last night and now his eyes were being burned by the light from outside. It didn't help that yesterday after dropping off Harrington he had been so confused that he decided to just get high to forget. He didn't forget, of course, and he was still very confused, but, for the sake of his sanity, he decided he'd just have to brush it off and pretend that it never happened, besides, today was Tiffany's party he needed to sort things out.

Slowly he got out of bed and began pulling on his jeans and hellfire t-shirt. He really needed a new one as this one was getting a little tight around the torso but it was just so much effort to make. He grabbed his jacket and backpack beginning to put the drugs inside of his "drug tin". He was reluctant to go to this shit-show of a party, but money was money and he was willing to do whatever to get it.

Jumping into his van, memories of the previous day flooded over him. The smell of Harrington's shitty cologne still hung in the air, invading Eddie's personal space. The fact that he had given Steve Harrington a ride home was shocking to him, but the shock paled in comparison to the fact that it wasn't the worst experience of Eddie's life as He had expected. Actually, it had been almost pleasant. Almost. Yes, there had been some bickering and such but in a good-natured fashion. Eddie rested his forehead on the steering wheel and shut his eyes. What was happening to him? Why was Steve suddenly being less of a dickwad? Eddie leaned back and started the van. Forget it. He's just not going to talk to that idiot. It's his fault that Eddie is confused

***

Eddie pulled up at the end of Tiffany's street, as that was the closest he could get to her house due to all the cars that were already parked there. God, why did there have to be so many people? Now he had to walk. So walk he did.
As he reached Tiffany's front door He could hear music playing from the inside. The beat pounded through the door. Eddie took a quick breath and knocked on the door loudly. Muffled footsteps and a feminine voice could be heard. The door swung open to reveal a girl who stood with her hands on her hips, her face dropped as she saw who it was.
"Munson! Heyy, come in." Tiffany said smiling falsely white teeth shining. Though Eddie could see through her shitty facade. She pulled him in and shut the door. A guy came up next to her, it was Christopher, his face contorted anxiously.
"Munson, you got the stuff, right?" He asked desperately. Eddie took off the bag he had slung over his shoulder and pulled out the drugs. Christopher relaxed and snatched the drugs out of Eddie's hands. He muttered a quiet thanks and the two walked off, leaving Eddie standing alone.

***

Eddie had been at the party for half an hour and the only thing that happened was some kid got so high he started to strip. Other than that, this party was dead. Just like he suspected. He fished out a cigarette from his pocket and went upstairs for a smoke. He dragged his feet up the stairs and ended up in a corridor. There was nobody there as all the guests were downstairs. He sat down; his back against a door, and lit his cigarette. As he brought it to his lips the tobacco soothed his brain. He exhaled, the smoke escaping his mouth; slowly rising towards the ceiling. He suddenly heard loud footsteps and a girls high pitched giggling. Then he heard a voice: a horrific voice belonging to a cocky, self-absorbed asshole.
"Shh, someone could hear us."
That was Eddie's queue to hide. He clumsily stood up and swung the door he was leaning on open jumping inside the room behind it. He tripped over something, causing him to stumble and fall onto the double bed behind him. He sat there for a second. Then, something was pinned against the door with a quiet
Thump
"Steve~" came a muffled whine from the other side of the wood. Eddie's stomach turned. He didn't recognise the voice of the girl. Eddie's heart was beating fast. What was he going to do? Is he really going to be stuck in a room and forced to listen to Harrington get it on with some random girl for another half an hour?
"Wait, let's go inside." Said Steve, his voice low and husky. Eddie's heart skipped a beat as he saw the doorknob turn. The door swung open and Eddie was caught like a deer in headlights. The girl yelped and pulled her dress down, swatting Harrington's hands away from her. Steve glared at Eddie.
"Munson! What the fuck!" He hissed. Eddie smirked.
"Woops sorry did I just cock block you?" He jeered. Steve turned red and muttered something under his breath to the girl. She rolled her eyes and left. Steve gave Eddie one last look before leaving as well. Eddie sat where he was; dumbfounded.

***
"Oh come on! Don't mind that freak!" Steve pleaded, but the bitch refused to even touch him. She stormed off; high heels clicking on the wooden floor. Steve groaned. Stupid Eddie. Why did he have to plague him? Why is he always everywhere that Steve doesn't want him to be.
'Wait- why is he here?'
Eddie said that he didn't do parties, last night when he drove Steve home; he could vividly remember their conversation. He had to be up to no good.
"Steve! Steve, there you are!" Tiffany emerged from the crowd of people.
"Hey Tiff, what's up?" Steve answered. Tiffany smirked, holding up an empty liquor bottle.
"We were gonna play seven minutes in heaven, you playing?" She asked though Steve didn't even get to answer as she grabbed his sleeve and dragged him through the crowd of people.
The sea of teenagers cleared revealing around 20 people in a huge circle, impatiently staring at the two of them. A couple of hands reached out to grab him, forcing him to sit in between two girls that he didn't recognise. His eyes scanned the scene, landing on a guy with long dark hair slouching on a nearby couch; drink in hand. Eddie caught his eye and winked at him before chugging his drink. Thank god he wasn't playing, if steve llanded on Eddie he would've just killed himself right there.
Tiffany spun first, as she was the host. The bottle spun around a few times before coming to a halt...

***

A few rounds had passed and Steve still hadn't been picked. Eddie was still sitting in the background watching the game looking bored. It was Chrissy's turn now. She picked up the bottle slowly and spun it. It spun around for a while before ffinally landing on... The space beside Christopher. The bottle was pointing at Eddie. Chrissy turned red as she locked eyes with Eddie.
"Sure why the hell not." Eddie shrugged before finishing his drink and standing up, a little bit tipsy. Chrissy also stood up, embarrassed. A few people cooed and wolf-whistled. The two were shoved into a closed and locked inside, out of Steve's sight. He wondered what might be going on inside...

Eddie and Chrissy stood on opposite sides of the closed awkwardly. Chrissy was drumming her fingers against her thigh anxiously. None of them knew what to do. Eddie sighed.
"You know what? Fuck it I'm bored anyway." He approached Chrissy and cupped her neck. Chrissy's face heated up. Eddie shut his eyes and planted a rough kiss on her lips, trying to imagine that he was kissing a boy. He imagined that the hands groping at his clothes were large and calloused, not small and delicate. He imagined strong muscles pressed against his chest instead of the pair of pert breasts. The small whines in his ear as he kissed her neck if he really put his imagination to work, were deep and haggard. Desperate. He pressed the imaginary boy against the wall of the closet. Body on body, hands searching for something to touch. He tried to imagine what he would look like. A sharp jawline, brown hair swept back, broad shoulders. He looked somewhat familiar. He looked a lot like-
"love birds! Times up!"
There were a few loud knocks. Eddie pulled away violently, horrified with what he just pictured in his mind. Chrissy fixed her hair quickly and crept out of the closet. The room erupted with cheers as they saw her smudged lipstick. Eddie left soon after her, soothing his contorted features into a smug smile. He locked eyes with Harrington who looked livid.

***

Steve couldn't explain it, but he had a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach as he watched Chrissy and Munson go inside the closet. He felt like he wanted to slap Chrissy, though he didn't understand why. Chrissy was really sweet. But scenarios in which he rips Eddie away from Chrissy plagued his mind. Tiffany came up to him, drink in hand.
"Here, have some booze, you look like you just ate a lemon." She giggled. Steve thanked her and took a sip of beer. The alcohol was already taking effect; loosening his brain and soothing his nerves.

A/N
Chapter three is finally here!! I'm so so sorry for the delay I've been extremely busy with school but I hope you can forgive me and vote on this chapter. This is part one of e huge cheaper that was just too long to post together. Thank you again to my wonderful beta hanna. Thank you for reading hopefully chapter 4 will be out soon!