A/n

Author's note...
This is a story of teens getting along with each other as schoolmates and something more than friends then suddenly life seems to push them on a thorny path. Situation tends to change a person. Go ahead and discover what happens in the lives of these teenagers which brought them to be what they became...As in from AQIB & ZUHAYA to JUST SAAYA. This story is just an illusion how our plans work. In front of Allah (Subhanahu Wata'ala) 's plans our plans are nothing. Whatever happens, it happens by his will and qadr (fate) and remember everything happens for a reason. Sometimes its known while othertimes it remains unknown (to us). If He wants, it just happens when he orders.
He just says: كن
!فيكون
It happens.

Just a lil info!

In this book, it is going to be focused on two main characters. Two plots are going to go in two different places where the female characters once used to be together , Aqsa and Anaya.

In the end, plots, will be the same.

This story is partially true. According to the author, it's just going to have too many spices to its true side! Like for example a biriyani was made for oneself with minimum spices and then when the same thing was made for others, too many spices and additions were added to the once simple rice!

This work is made for entertainment as well as life purposes. To know that life is real, not a movie, and its hard work is appreciated.

Religion will be brought up here. But mainly there isn't anything specific for the readers.

So...buckle up, sit tight, and Enjoy the ride...

~Until next time...
Tc
SAFHOOM~