chapter 2

"Why do your parents still think there's something wrong with Laird if the nanny remembers what happened that day?" 

    Jerry shook his head: "There are some things she said to me when I grew up, but not to my parents and the police. How could she tell the truth? Who would believe it? Having said that, she would be considered insane like Laird. "

    Levy asked: "How about you?" You don't believe it either? "

    Jerry smiled: "I'm just not sure, in fact, I ... believe it a little bit. I believe that there are unknown mysterious events in the world. Unknown does not equal fiction, there are many areas that humans have not understood. Of course, now I'm even more convinced... After all, I saw the strange door with my own eyes..."

    Before he could finish his words, a roar came from upstairs: "Jerry! you liar!
Jerry shuddered with fright ,

    and Levi stood up alertly.

    A tall dark-skinned teenager appeared on the landing, his sweater hood tightly wrapped around his head, his shoulders tucked, his eyes fierce, His open lips were trembling.

    He continued to yell "You liar" and stumbled downstairs, swooping straight at Jerry on the sofa.

    As he rushed past Levi Karadzer , Levi stopped him with one hand. He tried to push Levi away, but was thrown to the ground.

    He growled, struggled to jump, and was pressed against the carpet with his arms clipped.

    Jerry curled up At the far end of the sofa, staring at him, he clapped his hands "papapapa": "It's amazing, it's amazing... Wait, don't hurt him! I know this guy! "

    The boy on the carpet shouted angrily: "You fucking applaud!" "

"He's Sean," Jerry explained to Levi, "I mentioned him to you, and he's seen that door." 

    Levy relaxed, stepped back, and apologized.

    Sean got up slowly, rubbed his shoulders and elbows, and looked at the strange older man with a little fear. This man is very agile, and his strength is unbelievable.

    "He's from the TV station?" Obviously, Sean overheard all the previous conversations, "Are the TV station people so violent?"

    Levi apologized again and handed the business card, but Sean didn't answer.

    Jerry, still huddled in the corner of the sofa, helped the two introduce each other in more detail:

    "This Mr. Karadzer is on the Deep Dive, and they want to investigate that door. Sean, you also like this show very much, right? You also said that you want to go to their show team for an internship."

    "Mr. Karadzer, this is Sean, we are both local children in Squirrel Town, he is older than me, I have been tortured since I was a child. He took it with him to play. When I first started elementary school, he recommended me to watch "Deep Quest", and we have been friends for many years."

    Sean sat down angrily: "We are no longer friends! You are not qualified Say the word 'friend'!"

"I still treat you as a friend!" Jerry said, "Look, I still don't lock the windows of my room, so you can sneak up on the eaves and come into my house like when you were a kid. The same...but, you came to climb my window in broad daylight, can't you knock on the door to come in..."

    "Because I saw a strange car parked outside."

    "So you decided to eavesdrop?"

    Sean looked at him coldly: "Well, I heard it all. You clearly saw the strange phenomenon that night, but you told the police that you were not sure, and that you were drunk... The most hateful thing is, You said I brought the wine!"