Prologue

Sol is the little sister to the infamous Steve Harrington but she was a bit different from him she likes to play the drums and love read she's really smart. She goes for walks in the woods at sunset. She's not a jerk like him she's kind, funny and thinks about everyones perspective she's very observant and quite but sometimes she can be a bit mean. She just in joys being alone until she meets a particular person.

Sol and Steve grew up in a very toxic house there father was abusive physically and mentally and it was especially hard for Sol as her father despised her. He wasn't as abusive towards Steve as he was the perfect child in his eyes but their mother on the other hand was the most loving person they both have ever met always defending sol when their dad starts fights with her.

She has been best friends with Mike since they were in preschool they soon met will and then Dustin and Lucas came and last Max. Max and Sol became very close as soon as she came to Hawkins.

Now they are all in high school and trying to figure out who they are friends with. The jocks and cheerleaders instantly became friends with Sol and she gets overwhelmed a lot at them all but who can blame her Steve put the name for him self so now Sol has to put up with all the girls asking for his number and them asking how it is to have him as her brother.

 The jocks and cheerleaders instantly became friends with Sol and she gets overwhelmed a lot at them all but who can blame her Steve put the name for him self so now Sol has to put up with all the girls asking for his number and them asking how it...

A/n : hey um thanks for reading my book it's my second book and there will probably be slow updates.