01

Sol pov

Im two minutes from home riding as the sun is setting because I went to the book shop after school to get some new books.
I'm happy with what I got but as I walk into my childhood home but It quickly disappears as Im met with my father walking up to me yelling why I was home late.
He slams me into a wall and slaps me across my face it doesn't sting anymore I'm too used to it. He went to go again as Steve hears the commotion.
"Don't touch her you piece of shit" Steve pulls me into his chest and all that's going through my head is
"why doesn't he love me"
"What's so wrong with me"
"No one even likes me"

After a couple of minutes go by after my so called father left me and Steve hugging he let's go and grabs my hand and we slowly walk up the start and go into my room and he sits me down on my queen sized bed and checks my cheek were dad hit me.

" i-Is there a mark" I question him with a slight stutter.
"No but did you get some good books" he asks with a cheeky smile trying to cheer me up.
"Yeah I got What We Talk About When We Talk About Love and silence in the snowy fields"
"That sounds good, Have you ate yet because we already did and dad told mama not to cook for you so do you want me to make you anything" he asks politely.
"I'm not hungry but thanks Stevie" he walks out my door
"Okay have fun reading" he smiles at me and closes the door.

I open one of my books and start reading when the thoughts come back "why doesn't he love you" "What's so wrong with you" "No one even likes you" "your useless" I grab out my walker-man and cigarettes from my bag and press play on the cassette I made of all my favourite songs and open my window and go on the roof outside my room I sit down in joying the cold breeze on my bare legs as I spark up the cigarette.

I look at the dark sky above me as the smoke enters my lungs.

After the cigarette is out I go back into my room close the window and see Cleo on my bed asleep I pat her then go to sleep.

A/n : first chapter bit nervous tbh ahh comment and vote please x  :)

A/n : first chapter bit nervous tbh ahh comment and vote please x :)

Master of puppets// Eddie Munson x Harringtons little sister On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara