02

Sols pov

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I close them quickly as it's to bright to wake up too.

After slowly getting up I had a shower and got dressed in a red long sleeve with denim overalls over the top. I put on my black converses and grab my bag putting a couple of books, a water bottle, my walkie Talkie and some snacks in it. I grab my packet of smokes and my walker-man put them in the pockets of my overalls.

 I grab my packet of smokes and my walker-man put them in the pockets of my overalls

Walking down the stairs I find Steve making pancakes. I grab one and walk out the front door with a bye while he just sighs loudly.

I Ride slowly to my most beloved place in Hawkins singing to everybody wants to rule the world

Smiling at myself as I arrive at a big oak tree that I love so much. I put my bike down and clime up the big tree like many times before as I get comfortable taking in calm atmosphere around me.

I read for a couple of hours then decide to light my last cigarette and take a couple of drags when I hear Dustin through the radio of my walkie talkie.
"sunny"
"Blair"
"answer please"
"hello Sol Blair fucking Harrington"
"What do u want Dustin" I ask him
"Your the only person I know that can play the drums Gareth is sick and can't play tonight could you maybe replace him" he questioned me as I thought about it.
I didn't really know the hellfire club but I knew that some of them were in a band.
"I don't think I'm good enough for them but where and time do I need to be there" I asked politely
"They are practicing at Gareth's at 1 and then they have a gig at 6"
"Wait aren't I replacing Gareth so why are they practicing at his" I question
"He's sick he can't play but all the stuff is there" he took a deep breath in "just please be there at 1"
"You owe me Dustin" I turn off the walkie and take out my book starting to read it for a little bit.

I put down my book and check my watch. Shit it's 12:30 I have to ride home then to Gareth's I'm going to be late.

I jump down from the large tree and start riding the bike when I get to the road I ride as fast as I can. Riding on my lawn and drop the bike and run inside to grab my drum sticks and a new packet of cigarettes. Looking at the silver watch on my wrist checking the time (12:47) "fuck, shit" I say out loud as I run down the stairs I go out the door and hop back on my bike.

A/n gonna get on Eddie in the next update <3