2

"Hey! Nerdy!" Atsumu called shoving everyone getting on his way as he tried catching up with the curly ravenhead in his class.

Everyone gave him a raised brow as he walked passed through them briskly.

Sakusa turned left and straight to his locker and the fake blonde quickly runs towards the same direction.

"Wait.. Oh... This is yer locker..." he stopped as Kiyoomi turned his head towards him. The ravenhead is about to open his locker

The taller man looked at Atsumu and frowned. Kiyoomi slowly pulled the locker's door and placed his books inside. He looked back at his blonde classmate.

"Do you need something?" he asked as he glanced away again rummaging his stuffs inside his locker.

"Nah... Just wondering.." Atsumu replied smiling broadly, his arms on his hips.

"What?" Kiyoomi asked without looking at the other man, still busy fixing his things inside his locker.

"What's yer name, Nerdy?" The blonde curiously asked leaning on the wall on his left.

"Why?" the other asked looking at Atsumu who still smiling at him.

"I just wantta know, ya know?"

"I don't give my name to dunce stranger." Kiyoomi answered side glancing and lifting his eyeglasses with his right index finger.

"Wait.. What?!?" The slightly smaller guy gasped.

"And you're deaf, too? Amusing." Kiyoomi commented as he closed his locker and started walking away.

"Wait! That's rude." Atsumu grunted and held Kiyoomi's shoulder to stop the latter.

Kiyoomi shrugged it off, and faced the blonde.
"Stop bugging me."

"I'm not a bug." Atsumu replied smirking.

"What do you even need from me?" Sakusa asked, obviously annoyed why this guy keeps talking to him or following him

"Nothing! I told ya, I just wanna know yer name... That's it!"

"And I told you... No.. Why do you have to continue asking even if someone said no already? Are you really that stupid?" Kiyoomi asked raising a brow.

"I... Ya speak really rude against someone ya don't know..."

"The moment you interrupted the class... I know what kind of person you are... attention-seeker, an idiot, mischievous, too proud even if you have nothing to boast about... You're annoying." Kiyoomi firmly replied with a click of his tongue.

Atsumu's mouth gaped wide open.

"Ye really are mean ya know that..." the blonde sounded more offended now more than ever, his eyes wide staring at his straightforward classmate

"Well, you disrespected Mako- sensei earlier, so it means you also have the tendency to be rude as fuck." Kiyoomi replied staring back at the blonde

"But... that... I just said what is needed to be said." Atsumu tried defending himself but just earned another tsk from Sakusa.

"Okay. Bye." Sakusa said walking away