4

Atsumu would always follow Sakusa wherever part of the campus the black haired man goes. And waits for Kiyoomi to go home every afternoon after visiting the library, standing on the same position watching outside then leaves after 10 minutes.

Curiously, Atsumu wanted to know what makes the straightforward, nerdy Sakusa Kiyoomi smiles like that. Atsumu wanted to see that smile everyday... He likes it.

But, one day... instead of seeing Atsumu's favorite view, he witnessed how Kiyoomi frowned, eyebrows knitted together and the black haired man abruptly picked up his things and left without saying anything. Atsumu just froze in his seat for a moment. This time he couldn't let his childish persona take over seeing how angry Kiyoomi's aura is... It's terrifying.

When Sakusa speaks of his thoughts, Atsumu feels relieved because he knew the other has intact composure, but seeing Kiyoomi like that, it means something may be wrong.

Atsumu's instinct just springs out so he walked near the window... and saw...

Mako Hanabi-sensei with a bouquet of flowers, walking towards her car, talking to a guy who is carrying her shoulder bag.

Atsumu's face contorted in confusion.

Is Kiyoomi affected by this? Is this what makes Omi upset? Atsumu felt a clenched in his chest as he stepped away from the window, grabbed his stuffs and walked out of the library. He runs trying to look for Sakusa but the ravenhead was nowhere to be seen around the campus.

He felt worried. He may be a dunce and an annoying stalker sometimes towards the guy he still calls Nerdy, but he hasn't asked for Kiyoomi's phone number or address, so he doesn't know how to contact him and he has no idea where the grumpy Kiyoomi has gone to.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and frustration, and before he could even get out of campus, from the corner of his eyes, he saw Sakusa walking towards the music room which is adjacent to the History Department building

Atsumu quickly runs towards that direction and gets hold of Kiyoomi's arm.

"OMI!"

The said guy looked at him, and shrugged his arm off of him walking away without saying anything.

Atsumu followed Sakusa still.
"Kiyoomi.. Stop.. What's happening!?!"

"Omi-kun!"

"What's gotten into ya-" he asked hastily, obviously worried.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, MIYA! LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS? STOP MEDDLING WITH MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU! " Kiyoomi shouted startling Atsumu who is worriedly staring at his eyes.

Sakusa quickly runs away, going back to the gates, turning left towards his way going home.

Atsumu was left there with tears in his eyes. He brushed them away, and walked home downhearted.

The next day, Kiyoomi was absent from all his classes. There is no need for a genius to tell that Kiyoomi felt hurt, and of course, he stayed up all night thinking and let's just say crying.

Atsumu on the other hand arrived at the school wearing a scowled face and anyone who met the eyes of the blonde would definitely know he isn't in the good mood.