11

Atsumu is one of the shooting guards in the basketball team, and his work is to make points, of course. Keeping one's body in good condition through work outs, and exercising isn't easy. Also, he has to keep up with his classes. Though, sometimes, he is falling asleep during class.

He and Sakusa would just see each other in the hallway, and gave a nod, or a smile to acknowledge each other's presence, and so far that's it.

Atsumu wondered, if he's gonna fell out of love for Kiyoomi because they seem to be drifting apart now.

Sometimes, he would think that way, but everytime Sakusa would gave him that sincere smile (which Atsumu thinks is only given to him by the ravenhead), he'll feel more and more attracted to the guy.

It was one afternoon, during their practice, Atsumu saw Kiyoomi walking towards the library. The latter is wearing his common white button up long sleeves, a brownish vest, baggy pants, and black shoes.

He's still out of passion, but Kiyoomi is just attractive just the way he has always been since the day he saw him on the first day of classes.

"OMI!!!" Atsumu called out running towards the blackhead. He halted right in front of Sakusa, and wiped the sweat starting to fall off his forehead.

"Atsu. Don't you have practice today?" Sakusa asked with a small smile on his face.

"We do have actually... A practice game with the alumni of the university." the blonde replied, while panting a little.

"Oh. Good luck, then" Kiyoomi smiled back, and fixed his glasses.

"Are ya going to the library?" the other asked again, rubbing the back of his neck, looking at his shoes.

"Yes. I have to do some research for Advanced Biology."

"Ah... So ye'r busy." Atsumu mumbled to himself, a little disappointed.

"What was tha-" Kiyoomi was about to asked but was cut off by the blonde

"Nevermind! Good luck to you, too, Omi! Text me when ya got home, okay?" the blonde reminded though Kiyoomi has always been doing that.

The ravenette would always send a message saying that he got home, so Atsumu wouldn't worry. It actually became a habit for Kiyoomi to do so.

"Okay. See you around, Atsu." Kiyoomi said smiling and walking past the blonde

"Dang it." Atsumu curses under his breath and clicked his tongue. He always wanted to show Omi how good he is in playing basketball, but he knew Sakusa has his own priority... and that is the boring scholastic life of the ravenhead.

Atsumu clenched his fist tightly, and glanced at Sakusa walking away.

"OMI!" he called out again

The said man looked back, and raised his brows.
"Yes?"

"Aaaah... It's now or never." Atsumu said to himself and walked near Kiyoomi.