𝗶𝘃. 𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 )
❛ OH YOU SLY DOG ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BILLY CORTEZ pulled into the Forman's driveway, Francesca in the passenger's seat. He parked the car too quickly, jolting both of them forward. Francesca rolled her eyes at her brother's terrible driving. He mostly drove that way just to annoy her.

"Billy?" She spoke, grabbing his attention as he took his keys out of the ignition.

"¿Que Pasa?" He replied in Spanish. They loved their native language.

Even though Spanish is universal, in Point Place, it was like a secret language for the Cortez siblings. It was a good way to gossip about people right in front of them without offending anyone.

"You're not gonna drool over Laurie the whole time, right?" She questioned making him let out a light laugh.

"Only half the time." He stated with a smirk but only earned a despondent expression from his sister. "Hey, Chiquita," He lifted up her chin up. "There's enough Billy Cortez to go around."

A smile crept on her face from his comment. "Family first though," she added, pointing a finger at him.

"Of course." He nodded as they both exited the car.

Francesca was worried that Billy would get too attached to all the excitement surrounding him by her friends. They worshipped the ground he walked on from all the clubs and concerts he was able to get them in. Francesca knew he loved the attention and would not hesitate to spend some time in the spotlight.

They entered the basement to find the group sitting around and fidgeting with knick-knacks while Kitty was upstairs getting ready for the party to begin. They all turned their heads to the Cortez siblings and smiled.

"So Billy's back." Francesca awkwardly presented her brother. They all waved in unison, excited that he was back in town.

"I remember all of you. Kelso scratched my car last year." Billy said passive-aggressively as he stared at Kelso who was sitting on the couch in between Hyde and Jackie.

"Yeah, your car wasn't the only thing that got scratched that day," Kelso said rubbing his arm and recollecting the painful memory Billy had left him.

"Oh, this is Fez," Francesca said pointing at her foreign friend who was sitting in the lawn chair. "And that's Jackie, Kelso's girlfriend," her tone quickly turning irate.