𝘃𝗶. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗴

*ೃ:

*ೃ:.✧ ─── ( 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 )
❛ I THINK YOU'RE A DOUCHE ❜
⌣*ೃ:.✧✼°․⋆⌣
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HYDE HAD called Francesca and told her to meet the gang in the basement. She arrived a little early and it appeared Fex did too. So, the pair sat on the couch and watched Looney Tunes until their friends arrived.

"I think I saw a pussy cat." Tweety Bird sang from the tv.

"Me too," Fez said longingly looking at Francesca.

"Get over yourself, horndog." She snapped, slapping a throw pillow in his face.

Fez was slowly warming up to Francesca, at least much faster than Jackie was. He gave her a good laugh every now and then of his naiveness to American culture, but on the other hand, his provocative comments never failed to irritate her.

"Hey, guys. You'll never believe it!" Donna said as she burst through the basement, Eric behind her.

"We just found free beer!" He cheered, finishing Donna's announcement.

Francesca and Fez quickly stood up as they watched Hyde and Kelso bring in the most beautiful keg they had ever seen.

"How did you find it?" Fez asked in awe, his eyes lighting up with wonderment.

"We were driving down the road, man, and there she was!" Hyde said enthusiastically.

The boys sat the keg down near the shower and took deep breaths, exhausted from hauling it from the car to the basement.

"Oh, it was a beer in headlights," Fez said laughing to himself. The teenagers just raised a brow at him. "That is my first American joke."

Francesca shook her head, ignoring Fez's comment, and turned to the rest of the group. "You know, I'm kind of jealous I wasn't there with you guys when you found it," She admitted with her hands in the back pockets of her bell-bottoms.

"Sucks. She's usually napping with me in the vista cruiser." Hyde told Eric with a smug grin and a nudge to his scrawny friend's arm.

"Okay, is anyone else using my car as a hotel?" Eric asked annoyed, his hands on his hips.

"Oh, here's the spare key by the way," Kelso awkwardly handed his friend.