𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨┆𝙆𝙪𝙗𝙤𝙆𝙖𝙞

Just before I start this, I'm remaking the story I made earlier 2022 on the account hashidaaa because I feel as if this chapter wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I'm not copying it because I own it. 

It was Saiki's least favorable lesson: French, since he knew he'd have to try. Yet his morning was disturbed by a certain someone. This morning especially annoyed Saiki. What was the problem you ask? Well it was none other than Kaidou Shun, his thoughts distracted Saiki through the majority of this week. Although Saiki could hear odd thoughts of everyone else around him, Kaidou's particularly stood out. 

With lovey-dovey thoughts such as: 'So do I like him?'  But then all tying it back to the dark reunion with thoughts like: 'No, no the Dark Reunion is trying to trick me!'

He just wouldn't ever ever shut up, and the fact that he was blaming those exact feelings on his stupid 'Dark Reunion' syndrome was irritating Saiki even more. As Kaidou pondered about this so called crush, Saiki had finally met his breaking point. At this point, he was fed up of Kaidou's non-stop romantic thoughts. As it was the last resort, he had decided to get this over and done with by helping his fellow blue-haired friend. 

The bell rang, Saiki was quite relived that the French lesson was over and at the fact that it was now Lunch. This was the perfect opportunity to solve Kaidou's little error, but before that he needed to find out who it exactly was. 
Kaidou wasn't the type to hang out with females quite often, the only one he really did hang out with was Yumehera, yet that didn't click. Who else could it have possibly been? 

Saiki tailed Kaidou into the Cafeteria Hall and sat right down next to him. Nendo and Kuboyasu were sitting on the other side of the table opening their bento boxes. 
Kaidou faced his head down, blushing enough that it was visible to his other friends. Could it be possible that whoever this boy was crushing on was sitting right here at this table?  - 'Don't give in!' was constantly repeated in the midgets head.

Now it was just had to be narrowed down, was it Nendo or Kuboyasu? Yep, it was quite obvious who it was to Saiki: Kuboyasu, of course. 

Now that Saiki had figured out who the so-called 'crush' was, he had to begin his plan. Just Saiki had tricked Yumehara into loosing weight by persuading her using Kaiou's voice; he did the same to Kuboyasu. Making an attempt to make him see the other in a romantic light would definitely increase his chances.

Thoughts such as: 'go for it, Kuboyasu!' 
and other phrases flooded into the delinquents mind. Slightly confused in thought, Kuboyasu announced: "I'm going to the bathroom" whilst averting his eyes and hiding his blushing face.

"Oh, okay. we'll be waiting." Kaidou replied.

Saiki had to continue onto the next phase of his master plan. Images of Kaidou's face appear in his mind as he makes his way towards the male restroom. The delinquent ponders on his thought whilst intensely grabbing one of the sinks, looking in the mirror. Why did Kaidou look so cute to him? That was the one question he couldn't process. Was it possible that he had developed some kind of feelings for the boy? As he remembers the awkward moments he has experienced with Kaidou, he had come to the conclusion that he probably did unconsciously. 

He had completely forgotten the amount of time he had spent in the restroom- It was time for him to come back. He rushed out of the corridors and into the canteen to see Kaidou's signaling me to come back. He paced in their direction. '

'Don't get ahead of yourself Aren, I can't marry him JUST yet.'  
He sighs.

A Memory.

"OH FUCK I'M LATE!" Aren shouted. He stormed down the stairs, almost breaking it, resulting in a crooked staircase. He stuffed his school books into his bag and flipped his messy bedhead. He thrusted the keys into the lock, but they didn't work.
"UGH, FUCKKKK. DID I SERIOUSLY PICK UP THE WRONG ONE?" Aren screamed.

The key looked almost identical, It had the same Anime character that Aren had always ought to be. He stuffed the key into his bag along with the rest of his damaged books. He had to break the door down. He sniggers as he looks back at the front door laying broken on his lawn. He came to a halt to only realize that he didn't know where the school was. He pulled his phone out and entered 'PK ACADEMY' into google maps. One result came up. He tapped on it to choose the quickest route. Whilst running he whispered prayers under his breath to hope he wouldn't get out of control. Because of this, he bumped into a particularly familiar boy.

"Hm?" The shorter boy murmured. He continued on: "Ohhh, you're that guy from yesterday. So you're a new transfer student?"

Aren thought in his mind as it slowly came back to him. Yesterday, they both met each other at Cafe Mami, in which they both get their Coffee Jelly from. They both had common interests such as the same taste in anime, they both even had the same keychain. They had most likely  accidentally swapped keychains. This boy was the first 'Non-Delinquent' citizen he ever became friends with, but Aren didn't exactly remember his name.

"Oh right, Kuboyasu, was it?  I think we accidently switched keys, I couldn't get in my house yesterday." Kaidou giggled nervously, fiddling with his hands.

.
.
.

'Has he always been so attractive?'  Aren thought, as he stared at the boy from the other side of the table. 'Why, just why is Aren so cool!' The other boy pondered.  Something unusual was going on: it was in a matter of time until they realized they could listen into each others thoughts.

How embarrassing could it ever get? Kuboyasu sat in silence he didn't want to reply in his thoughts instead he embarrassingly stood straight up on his chair, this was it. The confession Saiki had been wanting all week. "I LIKE YOU!" Kuboyasu screamed at the top of his lungs for the whole food court to hear. Even though Saiki had an annoyed face due to the fact that everyone was staring at their table, he was still smiling on the inside.

'Yare, yare daze'