𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙┆𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙎𝙖𝙞

This isn't my art so please go support them!
Source of art- Twitter
User- @HanesDoku

I hope you enjoy this Satou x Saiki Oneshot. This AU is a University!

Saiki was utterly confused, he had no idea what had happened to the pair of them. What was bothering him you ask? Well, Aiura had been whispering to Toritsuka all day and he had no idea why. He tried listening to their thoughts throughout lessons. All he could hear were slurs about the other asif they didn't want to speak in the first place. Asif something brought them to the decision to have a real conversation that has lasted for two days and is still ongoing.

Saiki knew that something was up, they would never speak to each other. Ever since they first set eyes on the other, WW3 had already begun. So why were they talking? Whatever it was, at least Saiki was getting some peace and quiet for once. 

Now and then both Toritsuka and Aiura looked up at Saiki. As soon as their eyes met his, they went back to whispering like they were plotting something behind his back. They even spent their precious lunchtime together. Even though Aiura had promised to go on a date with her 'Chiyopipi' (Yumehara). WHat could have been more important than missing a date with your own girlfriend?

2 days earlier.

"So, What is it Aiura. Why did you call me? I need that magazine back..." Toritsuka complains with his face scrunched up. Aiura could tell that was his expression through the phone.
Aiura laughs at the slightly shorter one and replies, "If you want this... Nasty magazine back then you better listen to me."

"What is it?" Toritsuka asks.
"Lately, Saiki has been staring at this dude..."

She continues to whisper: "If you help me set up a blind date without them knowing, I'll give you back this abomination

She continues to whisper: "If you help me set up a blind date without them knowing, I'll give you back this abomination. Kay?"

"Saiki has a fetish? Weird. Well as long as I get my godly magazine back, I'll help out a bit." Toristuka replies.

"So the plan is.."

Aiura knew that both of them had missed quite a few of their lectures resulting in both Saiki and Satou being behind. It was the perfect opportunity. One in a million. So they both came up with the conclusion in asking them to Café. This specific Café was indeed Cafe Mami, the one Cafe that Saiki goes to in order to eat his Coffee Jelly. Even if they did figure out that Aiura and Toritsuka wouldn't be there, they most likely wouldn't leave. Afterall, the plan was to turn their study into a blind date.

The plan was now ago..

Yare, yare daze, so they just wanted to help him? The pink haired boy wondered after he got a message from Aiura.

It stated: 'I know lately you're behind on lectures, so, come to Cafe Mami like usual.'

He sighed. How did his friends figure out that he went their often? Saiki ignored it and pulled out his phone. He went on to chose the quickest route possible as he was desperate. Not for the help, but the jelly. Toritsuka was at Aiuras house, well not inside but outside. She thought of Toritsuka as a walking disease. But as soon as Aiura had informed him through text that she had just finished texting Saiki. He had realized that now it was his turn. He ran trough the contacts on his phone and fount Satou under the nickname "Normie"

Toritsuka typed out: 'You missed the lectures, right? Come to Café Mami, the coffee Jelly there is delicious! ;)' The normal boy replied with: 'I was already heading that way anyways,'
He continued on to say: 'See you there soon!'

Satou was now only a road away from his destination: Cafe Mami which was his usual chill spot anyway. The boy rushes across the street whilst waving to the pink haired boy in exhilaration. As he reached the pavement he stopped to take a breath then continued to walk towards the other. When their eyes met, Saiki's eyes shined as he look deep into the others. Both of their eyes dilated, not taking a single break. It had felt like time had stopped for both of them. Even though a stranger pushed rudely past Satou he still continued to glance at his friend.

As Satou realizes that he had been staring at the other boy for too long he glances away to avoid awkwardness, blushing too hard to not realize. Saiki almost giggles at the sight, but attemps to contain it. They both enter the Cafe and traveled towards the back table. The table Saiki usually sits in, the far back corner to not attract any unwanted attention. Just how they both liked it. They both leave their bags at the table to find the others. They searched around for 3 to 5 minutes throughout the whole Cafe, but Toritsuka and Aiura were nowhere to be fount. None of even them picked up their phones. They both sighed and went to the table they had originally sat at. Satou murmured, "I guess it's just us two then."

"Well, I know you haven't caught up either so how about we just both leav-" Satou continued on whilst standing back up, ready to go, until he was cutoff by Saiki grabbing his hand.

"Don't leave" Saiki commanded.

Satou sat back down, flustered yet confused at what Saiki had just said. It had felt like he had spoke for the first time? No, no impossible. Did it just feel like he smiled for the first time? Satou wondered what that odd yet familiar feeling was. Satou knew Saiki was a quiet person, so how as this going to go? A person who didn't want to stand out to others at all. That's what he fount the most interesting about the other boy.

Even Saiki didn't know what he was doing himself. He just assumed it was pure instinct. Well, thanks to it, he finally understood what Aiura and Toritsuka had been aiming for this whole time. He knew they were giggling in their rooms, after all this whole thing had just been a set up for Saiki: his first and most likely last date.