𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐋 𝐈

"No you can't go you ain't crazy" zyon said

"I have no choice , I deadass am getting forced to do this shit." Shane said

"MARIE WALKER BRING YO A-ASS."alia , Shane's mother said slurring on her words.

"she's drunk again FUCK" zyon said.

"Don't do it Shane"zyon said in his way telling me to not go.

"I'm sorry it'll be worse if I don't" I said walking over there.

"Get in this house , you think you grown!" Alia said slapping Shane.

"Don't put yo hands on me come on now"Shane said.

"You think you grown huh okay I'm beat you like grown" she said throwing her wine glass at me.

that night she beat me until the mental institution people came.

the thing was I wasn't crazy , you know how the institution is supposed to make you better , well it made me worse , but one thing it did help was my dedication to prove all those bitches wrong .

I spent day and night thinking about zyon I didn't even get to say bye , he was my only happiness in my life , only friend , only boyfriend , the person who I held the closet to my heart , when this shit was over there wouldn't a heart anymore nobody cared about me what the fuck did I need it for?

one date to soon come March 21st of 2022 , it was currently 2019 , of March 21st ...

I couldn't sleep , my heart was gone , the only person who kept me truly happy.

I couldn't lie sometimes the mood switches , and the way she moved was a little crazy it got outta hand but I could handle it , you ain't need a mental institution for that .

"I got a letter for you zyon" my mom tiana said as she walked in my room.

"ion wanna see it" I said wavin her off

"boy take this damn letter it's from that girl you hang around" she said throwing it at me.

I looked up to see the letter next to me .. as I opened the paper i smell , HER I see her handwriting and my body felt warm.

" I'm stuck in here for the next 2 years , the same date just in 2 years , I miss you already , I love you this will be last you hear from me I just want you to know I love you forever you make me wanna repeat 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

I read the note over and over , i placed it on my desk as I slid in my slides going down to cvs , I got a picture frame to fit the letter , then went back home , I put the letter up hanging it on my wall .

________________

March 20th , 2022

"lemme get a 8th" some pot head told me

"nigga you got 8th money?" I said looking him crazy.

"yea ight" I said as he slid me the weed and I slid him the money.

I got in my black 2022 g wagon , as I my buzzed it was ma .

"wassup ma" I said putting the phone on speaker.

"a letter came to the house saying that somebody coming home tmw , somebody named shae or something."

"Ion know a shae throw that hoe away" I said hanging up on her.

I know who she talking about I can't go down that path again , I mourned for 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄 like she was dead , and I can't do that again ..

I sent him a letter , letting him know I was coming home  , I ain't the little 18 year old girl no more , it's time to hustle and make money , you just can't give a fuck about anybody else

I sent him a letter , letting him know I was coming home , I ain't the little 18 year old girl no more , it's time to hustle and make money , you just can't give a fuck about anybody else.

"Bitch we get out tommorowwwww" Kali said chessing hard asl.

"girl stop before you break ya face" yona said

"hater ass e.t looking hoe" isla mumbled

"period" I said laughing

"y'all do realize y'all nights was the only ones in and out for these past 2 years my ass over here has to thug these hoes out" I said rolling my eyes.

"girl you gon be a free bitch tommorow hush" yona said.

"amen" I said