𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

As I woke up I saw that Zy was in the kitchen making omelettes

I walked up behind him putting my hands around his torso.

he flipped the omelette then turned around looking down at me.

We were making strong eye contact then heard a knock at the door.

"wanna go get that?" I said tilting my head as his face was inches away from mine.

"Ughhh." He said as he grabbed his gun off the coffee table and opened the door.

"I KNOW YOU DONT GOTTA BITCH IN THERE." I heard a girl say at the door.

i put the omelette on the plate while going in the fridge to get apple juice.

"Shannon why the fuck are you here?" Zy said annoyed.

"Who the fuck are you bitch?" Shannon said getting in my face as I was cutting up some cantaloupe.

"now ms Shannon look at what tool I have in my hand then look at your clear skin , you wanna risk that?" I said tilting my head.

"I'll give you few seconds Shannon, see because I just got out a metal institute , I don't wanna go to prison aswell." I said laughing.

"YOU FUCK WITH CRAZY-" she said pushing zy as I cut her off.

"BITCH put your hands on him again and ilks how you why I went into the institute." I said chopping the cantaloupe.

"Ima call ri on yo punk ass." Shannon said leaving out the door putting her phone to her ear.

Zy closed the door , and I asked "she's the one who decorated huh?"

"Yup." Zy said giving a tight lipped smile.

F-L-A-S-H-B-A-C-K

"Didn't nobody frame you in here , your bipolar." Judge ohana said to 18 year old Shane.

"No I'm not I promise I'm not , I'm not, I'm not." Shane said crying her eyes out.

"Get her out of there." Alia , Shane's mom said.

Guard Luis , put Shane in her straight jacket suit , touching her , violating her along the way.

as Shane tried to fight him off to stop he kept going as he was dressing her , throwing her into the padded room with some other girl.

"Hey ..." some girl with a Charlotte, North Carolina accent said

"H-h-" Shane tried to get the words out but was too star struck by what happen.

"It's okay you don't have to speak , i know what happen , he touched you didn't he." The girl said with her eyes watering up.

Tears ran down Shane's face , as she was shaking her head.

- flashback over -

A tear dropped as zy realized she zoned out , day dreaming about something sad.

she was grilling the knife so tight she thought the handle was about to break.

she dropped the knife walking into zys arms.

"It's okay you're with me now , nobody's going to hurt you on my watch , I 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞." Zy said hugging me tight as I buried my face in his neck.

I wiped my tears with my eyes red and puffy "I'm sorry I cried like that on you." I said with a straight face.

"you don't ever have to apologize for your feelings infront of me." He said holding me.

"Okay." I mumble.

I released from him walking over to the patio.

You know what's crazy , Shane is my first love in so many ways

.
We've never dated before but we've always been each other comfort for anything.
She's my rock , even when I think about it when she came out of a mental institution, we were still on each other's minds.

What i have for her is genuine love and curiosity to see where God takes us.

I don't think she knows I sell drugs yet.

She walked back inside , "i wanna just chill today honestly , like just do .. nothing." She said sitting at the island crossing her legs.

"I have a week off since the last... shipment." I said throwing my hands up.

"I really don't wanna take up your space zy , I can go stay in a hotel." She said picking up her phone.

"No , you can stay with me you ain't going to no hotel."

"Ok , you mr. boss." She said.

" I know I am ma." I said laughing slightly.