5 _Kim Taehyung_

My finger hurts

My finger hurts... My phone screen is going to break if I keep going....

I don't care

At least I won't see their faces again

Fuck you all, fuck you!!!

Fuck you for making me feel this way!

That son of a bitch... He used to get bullied!

I was the one who fucking sticked with him and helped him overcome his depression because I felt bad for him.

Then encouraged him to take a courage to talk to people, starting with my friends because I know them.

Now and they sticked together, that's what he does to thank me???

I didn't mind the fact he banned me from his friends list no but he also convinced them all that I'm someone bad...

Someone terrible....

A nerd....

A fucking loser...

I helped him with my friends and he took them all from me...

No...

No he didn't...

We were never friends...

They said it themselves... They never enjoyed my company... I was the one running after them like a dog...

I've never had any friends... not after the loser that grew in me in middle school... Then I complain of why did I get bullied?

I'm the loser...

I'm the fucker here...

I don't deserve anyone...

...

But it still hurts...

I want someone by my side...

'Jaehwan left us because of you, are you happy now crazy freak?'

I wish I was...

I only told him that I used to cut myself... Then poof he vanished.

Turns out he left me and his other friend as well, telling him that a crazy stalker was after him...

He meant me...

After all the moments we lived together I turned out to be a stalker...

Why? Is it because I'm depressed?

Thinking of it....

The son of bitch once told me to stop acting...

Yeah sure I'm just waiting for my life to shout "cut"

For sure... What should I expect from him after he said Lee Suho from True Beauty is a drama queen?

...

I wanna laugh but why is it not funny...

Everyone cares for him now on his depressed days... Whenever I'm not feeling well they leave unless I force a smile...

It was visible since the beginning...

Fuck...

I guess time for an angsty story before extreme mood says hello...

...

...

@namjoonkim...

That's a nice guy...

He's all I got left then...

Maybe I can complain to him?

No he's probably going to cringe at me too....

Well I've got nothing to lose after all, if I really need friends they should love me the way I am.

Here we go...

"Hyung, are you online?"

"Can we talk?"

Sent

___________

I hope you guys like this chapter, I had to recall really bad memories for this one so I hope you give it love

Stream Proof

❤️❤️

500 words