3

Tory and Robby spent many days talking over the phone and texting each other but they had both been too busy to have their second date or even see each other again. About a week later, they ran into each other at a studio. Robby had just finished a session but Tory was still in the middle of hers:

"You in a hurry?" She asked him out in the corridor from where she was coming back from the vending machine when she had bumped into him.
"No."
"You wanna stick around?"
"Sure. If you'll teach me how to write a country song." Robby said. He respected country music for its songwriting aspects but didn't really know a lot about it.
"Deal. As long as next time you teach me how to write a rock song."
"Deal."
"By the way, this does not count as our second date that I owe you from our little competition. When I take you out I want to be able to give you my full attention." Tory promised.

Having a rockstar prodigy there during the session turned out to be helpful as they created a very difficult guitar instrumental that they needed Robby's help with.

They also jokingly wrote a song about why, when and how they write country songs to explain it to Robby and it actually turned out decent.

A/n: Sorry it's been so long! I was inspired to write some of my other stories more and then life got busy but Kelsea Ballerini's new album, Subject To Change, inspired me to go back to this story. What should they do on Tory's date?