5

As promised Robby took Johnny to Tory's next show where she made a bold move in an attempt to impress her boyfriend's father.

At the end of the song Johnny's mouth was lying open in shock much like the rest of the audience. He would never admit it out loud but Tory may have performed his song better than he did.
"So, what'd you think?" Robby asked almost nervously.
Johnny was still in shock but he managed to say "I love her. Marry her."
"I plan on it." Robby said pretty seriously even though it was still early in their relationship.

After the heavily demanded encore, Robby and Johnny went back stage to the tiny dressing room of the club. However, Johnny got recognised and was held up by doing photos with fans which gave Robby the perfect opportunity to have a moment alone with his girlfriend.

"Hi." He smiled kissing her. "You did not tell me you were gonna do that."
"Too much? Too bold?" She rambled nervously.
"If it were anyone else... you killed that!" Robby reassured her.
"He does have a point." A new voice said from the doorway. "Hi, I'm Johnny."
"Tory. Nice to meet you."
"You too. I don't know what I'm more impressed by: the fact that you can make him smile or that you may sing my song better than me. By the way, if either of you ever repeat that to anyone, I will kill you both and deny it."
"Deny that I was better than you or that you killed us?" Tory questioned playing with him.
"Both." Johnny answered with a smirk.

/ /

After meeting the patriarch of the family, Tory was introduced both of Robby's moms and their extended family, aka, the LaRussos.

The girls were having a day to themselves while the boys did... something (the ladies weren't entirely sure what the boys were up to after they kicked them out of the house).

Throughout the day, the ladies got a little wine drunk and the musicians ended up spontaneously writing a song about it.

(Kelsea = Tory, Shania = Sam)

Whilst Sam and Tory were jumping around the living room singing and dancing with bottle of wine in the hands, the moms recorded them thinking it was a good song and they might want to do something with I
it later when they weren't so intoxicated.