4

Accidentally bumping into each other at the studio had lit a fire under Tory and Robby and they were back to seeing each other everyday.

"Hey Rockstar!" Tory called walking up to where Robby was leaning on his car.
"Hey you." He said giving her a quick kiss. "So, where are we going?"
"You'll see."
Robby laughed "Well, I am the one driving so I do kind of need to know where I'm going."
"I'll give you directions." Tory assured him. "Did you bring it?" She asked.
"Yep." Robby said looking through the back window to his skateboard lying on the backseat.
"Well that should give you a clue." She remarked also holding up a pair of skates.
"Okay." Robby chuckled, opening the passenger door for Tory before going round to the driver's side.

After their skate date full of laughter and unnecessary touches as they 'helped' each other with certain moves Robby returned home only to find his dad waiting for him.

"Where have you been?" The elder Lawrence questioned.
"Dad!" Robby exclaimed startled. "I actually have something to tell you..." He started "I have a new girlfriend."
"I know." Johnny stated.
"You do? How?" Robby quizzed.
"Miguel." His dad revealed.
"Ah, right."
"Does she know?"
"Yes."
"And she hasn't asked to meet me yet? Well, that's a good sign."
"Dad." Robby condemned "This one's different."
"Right, this one's a country singer." Robby raised an eyebrow questioning how he knew that. "Miguel." Johnny filled in again.
"She's good. Really good."
"Why's she in LA then?"
"Most of her stuff is country-rock but when she went to Nashville they said it was too rock."
"Too rock? No such thing." Johnny complained. "So, when's her next show?"