Dog Shit

Kimberley, Kourtney, and Khole Jane went outside to join Kaylee and Katherine their younger sisters. Kaylee had a low bun and a red long dress while Katherine was wearing a cream-colored dress, with fluffy sleeves.

"We forgot Kevin," Kaylee said emotionless. The 3 looked at her.

"OH my gosh, does mother know," Kimberley said

"No, she thinks we packed him in a luggage and hid him somewhere," Katherine said. They all sighed and went closer the railing of the upper part of the cruise.

"Smell the fresh fair ladies," Khole said.

"Our brother is missing," Kimberley said,

"and dogs are literally shitting below us," Kourtney said.

"I thought it was Khole's breath," Kaylee said,

"Why do you stupid bitches always have to ruin the moment," Khole said.

"Talk about ruining the moment," Kourtney said looking at someone walking closer to them. It was Rose.

"I only came here for fresh air, but holy shit whats that smell," Rose said.

"Khole's breath," Kaylee said.

"Fuck you," Khole said

"Can't you get air somewhere else,"

"I--" Rose spoke but was cut off by a man yelling her name

"ROSE!" The man was tall and lean, he had thick black hair.

"Pretend I'm one of you," Rose went in the middle of the girls turning her back away from them. The 5 sisters looked at the man getting aggressive.

"He needs to take a chill pile," Kourtney says.

"Hopefully this dog shit keeps him away," Kaylee said. The man was about to approach them when he sniffed and backed away. When he left the sisters looked at him.

"What the hell was that," Khole said.

"A man," Katherine said.

"He's my fiancé," Rose sighed.

"You fell in love with that thing," Khole said.

"No, it's an arraigned marriage, my mother wants his money and he's my ag--" Rose cut herself off when she spotted a man looking at them from below the deck.

"I think that good looking man below is staring at me."

"He's not looking at you." Khole said.

"He's looking at-" Kaylee said

"Me," Kimberley, Khole and Kourtney said

"We were just talking about a arranged marriage now the 4 of you are simping for that, (the man winked at them) I SAW THAT DISGUSTING PERVERT." Katherine yelled but the 4 didn't care what Katherine said, they just keep on arguing.

"I know when a man is looking at me." Kimberley said.

"It's usually because they've never seen an ass the size of a car." Kourtney said.

"You're all wrong, because he's looking at me." Khole said

"You know what, Why don't you guys just go ask him?" Kaylee proposed.

"Fine." They all said, but when they looked back down to where the man was standing he was no longer there.

"Great. Another sexy thing I've lost in my life." Rose said

"You're so thirsty,"