The Maze Runner - The New Greenie (chap1)

I woke up screaming while sitting on a bed not comfortable at all. My head was hurting as I realized that I didn't know where I was...Maybe I partied to hard yesterday...yesterday? Why can't I remember anything from yesterday or from any day or anything for that matter!? What the hell?! Who am I!?

When I finally stopped looking at a spot in the floor I saw that a boy was in the same room as me. "Who are you?" I asked. My voice came out in a high pitch that even I wasn't expecting. The boy looked scared, but not as scared as I was for not remembering anything and not knowing where I was. The boy quickly got up "Stay here. I'll be right back!" He said. And he left leaving me there alone in a straw-made bed.

I took a chance to look around and I was in a small room with besides the bed was a chair in one of the corners (probably where the boy was sitting before I scared him to death) and one single window. I got up and I walk up to the door...I opened and all I saw was this huge yard full of boys walking back and forth and a gigantic 50 meter high concrete wall full of ivy. By the corner of my eye I saw the boy approaching with two other boys...one of them look the oldest and he was dark skinned and the other one was tall, blonde and really cute.

I panicked and I turned around to find an escape, my gaze turned immediately to the window. I ran to it and opened revealing an exit. I jumped outside and ran towards a forest in front of me. I stopped next to a tree to catch my breath a- GGHROULR - my belly cried...letting me know how hungry I was and how week I felt. I decided to sit against the tree and just think about what I was gonna do next...I end up falling into a deep sleep.

This time I didn't woke up screaming and I saw that I was in another room because the bed was a lot more fluffy. I sat up on the bed and before I could look around someone screamed "Alby get in here!" I jumped on the bed scared as shit and from the door came the two other boys I saw earlier. I crouched on the bed and picked the lamp next to me in case I needed to defend myself. "Hey! Slim it girl, we're not gonna hurt you!" The blond boy said. I frowned as a looked at him, pissed. The older boy raised his hand "you can put the lamp down now. I'm Alby, this is Newt. Do you remember your name?"

"I do. Its Peggy."

Author's note: Hey guys! I Just wanna say that this is my first fanfiction EVER! So don't be mean, but I appreciate that you give your honest oppinion about it, and if you think I should write the second chapter! I'm really excited about this fanfiction because the Maze Runner triology is my favorite one ever! So I hope you enjoy it and sorry for any gramatical errors since i'm not really english! Let me know in the coments what you think ! :D Thank you!