Im Sorry

After around year of waiting for an update, you come back to my story just to read this. Bit of a let down, I know. I thought instead of just leaving this book forever unfinished id give some sort of explination.

Recently, well. Not recently, But a while ago I lost my love for writing. Looking back at my old ways of writing really makes my stomach turn. I mean come on. Who writes in the Second person? Losers  (me, im the loser) No disrespect for the people that do but it just throws me off. This story was mostly something I was doing for fun at the time because I was inside 24/7 with nothing else to do. The idea struck and I wrote it out. I never had a plan for this book so it wouldve ended up with plot holes and probably wouldnt have even made sense in the end. This was probably one of my most popular books I've ever published and it. .  somewhat hurts that I let it die.

If I had the motivation to finish the story I would, believe me, But I dont plan on it. I may write other books in the furture, but as my tastes have changed so will the content.

Id like to apologize to the people that somehow got invested in this story and to the ones who were still hoping for updates. What started as a fun project turned into a chore for me. 

To all you stinky little Clown Simps, I hope you find another book. Im glad I could entertain you for the short 4 minute read the first chapter was. Good luck, and thank you all for reading this dumb little chapter.

With Much Love - Signing out for the last time, 

                                                                          AngelicccXoxo