⚡Entrance

You have been
accepted to
Simps Academy

(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧
ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳˢ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ⁿᵉᵍᵃᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵃᶠ. ˢᵒ ⁱᶠ ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ᵃʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒʳᵐ ᵃ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᶠⁱˡᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉ. ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ.

Hey.

Welcome to the Simps Academy. A place where all mentally ill mfs unite and discover the coping mechanisms for the lonely.

Sorry- But seriously though thank you for coming aowkskqk

Y'all might be asking...
Why Kaminari Denki?

So basically.

Kaminari is literally the SUN of the SUN. He'd make me forget how to breathe for 30 minutes and I'd still be alive.

Anyway enough with the chitty chattys.

In this page you'll get to see all of the important stuff that you should expect from this book : }

(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

-(Y/n) will be referred to with feminine traits. I sincerely apologize for those who do not go by these. : (

-You will choose your own Quirk. The description of your performance will not be explained in full detail for you have to imagine your own way of performing in combat.

-This fanfic will follow the plot of BNHA. So beware of Major Spoilers.
(I haven't read the manga btw because I'm too lazy to look it up heehee 🕴️)

-This Fanfic does NOT include Lemon nor Lime. Let's keep the relationship wholesome, alright?

-Curses will be censored.

-Some parts of the canon scenes might be changed.

-There will be some drawings of mine that will be shown. If you wish to use or repost them, don't forget to ask for my consent and be mindful to credit properly. Please do NOT trace any of the drawings.

-Constructive Criticism will be appreciated. But I cannot handle unnecessary insults and violent critics.

-If ever you have a problem with the Character of (Y/n). Please tell me how to improve her character nicely.

-If you have any concerns or questions regarding the story, please don't hesitate to ask through the comment section or on private message.

-When you have the time, please read the "❗" part of my profile description.

-This is made for fun. Don't take anythin' seriously : ]

(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

Ok That is all for now. Thank you for reading until the end and thank you for your time : )

I'll see you in the Prologue page beautiful simps✌️✨

(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

I don't own BNHA nor any of the characters mentioned in the story.
BNHA belongs to the ultimate Kōhei Horikoshi.

While (Y/n) is you ofc : )

For more credits, visit the wiki page:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Hero_Academia