Lesson 4: Making New Friends

Helur.
⁽ⁱᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏᵃⁿʲⁱ ˢʸᵐᵇᵒˡˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱⁿᵃᶜᶜᵘʳᵃᵗᵉ ᵇᵗʷ 🧍‍♀️⁾

I'm so... SOO sorry for the very long disappearance 😭
This school year has been very hectic than usual and my writer spark keeps disconnecting from me every second, I wasn't able to get ONE chapter finished.

But FINALLY MY WRITER SPARK IS BACK IM ABOUT TO FINISH THIS AND THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING 🥹❤️

Also thank y'all sm for reading this book 400+ times! That number is bigger than it looks so thank you so much : D!❤️💕❤️💕❤️

(I got you guys three chapters to make up for my long absence ;' ) )

This chapter is based on Season 1, Episode 1

⚠️Warnin':
This chapter contains Harsh Bullying, Gossiping, Suggestion of S*icide, and stalking.
If you are not comfortable of the topics mentioned, please exit or skip this chapter immediately.

There won't be any Kaminari content in this lesson nor the next two lessons Im sorrs 😔 Hope you'll understand!

There will be a Midoriya friendship arc tho

(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

2 years later...

So! Before we begin our story. How's our buddy, chum, pal, friend, (L/n) (Y/n) doing so far in Suginami?

You finally got to meet your Father. He was still the same loving and hilarious dad you knew when you were younger, but despite that, you and your brother took some time to get close with him; after all, it had been years. Even though your father isn't always home because of work, the bond with him is growing rather quickly somehow.

What about your mother? Still fine and happier than before. She is overjoyed that the family has been reunited. The house your parents purchased is simple but functional.

Although... Despite all the positive sides of the events. Your mother appears to be experiencing more aches throughout her body than usual. Her stomach is the primary victim. Your father brought your Mother to a few check-ups already, but she doesn't want to go in-and-out of the hospital any longer.

Your mother insists that she will be alright as long as she takes the medication that is needed and a few pain relievers to reassure the family.

Hopefully.

...

Your Brother? Now a big man, he is. His dedication to the arts has never wavered. He might not be using his quirk that much, since it's not like he's interested in combat anyway, but he has been practicing it as a defense for emergencies.

Back in Saitama, you weren't exposed much to Heroes in action. Your knowledge about it was limited to kid-friendly action comedies, hero ads, and the tales of heroes that your brother and a certain childhood friend shared with you, and this was how you found joy and inspiration in these tales to mimic them.

You never even experienced encountering a villain around the streets, for your mother's concern that you might become distressed in the presence of violence.

After moving, you are now presented to heroes and villains, as well as how they appear in battle. During your time at Suginami, you became familiarized with the nation's Top Pro-heroes, including All Might, Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist, and many others.