Lesson 7: A Hero, Not a Pleaser

HeHEEHE hello.

This chapter is based on Season 1, Episode 3-4
ALL Scenes presented in this chapter are taken from the series.

⚠️Warnin':
This chapter contains mentions of Anxiety and (sort of) Public Humiliation. If you are not comfortable with the topics mentioned, please exit or skip this chapter immediately.

(ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧

Second Person's POV

10 Months later, a week before the U.A. entrance exam...

You huffed as you jumped from a plywood table before landing on the grass-covered ground. You quickly rise from your landing before hopping over homemade, but complex obstacles.

"Reaction time!" Your mother called out as she suddenly lifts a baston stick into your way. You let out a breathy laugh as you quickly ducked over the stick before continuing on avoiding house appliances that served as obstacles on the way.

You and your mother are currently working on one last obstacle training in the backyard as one of the preparations for the U.A. entrance exam that will take place the following week.

During the summers which is a few months before this, you had return to Suginami to spend the school vacation with your parents and also to use this opportunity to train.

Your mother has been helping you a lot in your training for the reason that you both have quite similar quirks, so of course your mother would have a few tips and tricks up her sleeves to help.

You were a little skeptical of the idea of her helping you train though, as you know... She's... A little ill. However, your mother still insisted. Plus, it's not like your brother or your father could help anyway.

Your brother stayed in the apartment obviously because of college, and plus he barely knows how to engage in combat, while your father is busy in that animation studio he's been working at. Nevertheless, your mother has been helping you a lot.

During school days, you'd come back to live with your brother in the condominium to continue on your education, and then during weekends you'd come back to Suginami to train.

Sounds like a hassle, but hey it has been ten months and you're still doing fine.

Not sure mentally though.

You have been working out and training these past ten months fairly well to carry more physical strength and agility. Although it may be a fact that you still need to work on a few aspects, there is no denying that you made a significant improvement within these months.

During school days, you also have noticed that your friends, Fujikawa's and Midoriya's physical structure has been appearing more strong. Especially Midoriya! You were utterly shocked that Midoriya has been fitting a lot more into his loose uniform.

Watching Midoriya grow stronger is like a feeling similar to a proud mother watching her little baby grow. It shows that Midoriya is genuinely working hard to become stronger even without a quirk.

You assumed that All Might might've said something so encouraging to him the day of the... Sludge Villain attack. It was an experience you never wish to look back to, but that day still consisted of events that are completely imposible to look past from.

You still think Midoriya was stupid when he clung onto All Might's leg when he blasted off that day.

Also, we are not talking about how the Sludge villain somehow escaped and got Bakugo Katsuki involved. If he discovered that his 'damsel-in-distress' situation was recorded and made public for all to read, he wouldn't turn pacifist over any Author.