1. Meeting

"Who is he?"

Y/n pov:

I was making my way to the lab which is where I meet up with Albedo during lunchtime since I have no better plans.

"Albedo!" I say as I open the door.

"Hey n/n." He said sweetly.

I go up to him and he gives my head a few pats messing up my hair at the same time. I try to shake his hand off and fix my hair as I chuckle a bit

"Seriously? Anyways will you please come have lunch with me today?" I plead.

"N/n you know I need to work on this project for Advanced Alchemy."

"Nowadays you're always busy it sucks for me. You know going to cafeteria and sitting alone is honestly embarrassing."

"Now who's fault is that for not making friends" he gives him a stupid smirk

"I do to have friends they just have other friends..."

"Maybe expand your bubble then? Just a suggestion." I could hear his cockiness.

"Albedo seriously I can hear you teasing me." I scoff and laugh.

As we both had our conversation sucrose then walked in. She always helped Albedo on his projects she has been one of his closest friends aside from me.

"Oh Hi Sucrose!" I greet her.

"Hello Sucrose." His sweet calming voice can be heard.

"Uhh hi mister Albedo and hello n/- y/n." She stuttered.

"Hey I already told you it's fine to call me by any nickname you want." I chuckle.

She just hides her embarrassment in her hands  I simply just laugh at her reaction. Sooner or later they start talking about Alchemy and honestly who wants to listen to that?

"I'm literally starving." I groan.

Albedo sighs well giving me money, "here. Go buy you something from the vending machine and buy me my favorite you already know which one."

"Really!? Your the best thank you!" I give him a hug before walking towards the door

"Oh Sucrose you want anything?" I give her a look and she just shakes her head

"Ok! Cya later you two." I shut the door walking happily through the halls.

Walking through the halls I noticed how everyone has their own clique. I haven't been able to get a clique of my own but I know hopefully one day I will. Though what I want the most is that one special friend and so far Albedo reaches that title but he's been more distance since he is a year older than me. I just sigh at my own thoughts.

"Please let me just meet the person that will stay in my life forever." I plead to the gods of Tevyat.

As just laugh at my own prayer I notice someone else's presence at the vending machine. He had beautiful blue-green hair and gorgeous amber eyes. I could feel my eyes linger on his figure and I quickly try to cover that up.

"Sorry! Didn't think anyone else would be here.." I could feel the awkwardness come out of my mouth as I put my head down.

As I didn't hear anything come from his mouth I lifted my head and I noticed him staring at me. He then bowed a bit and turned to sit down on a near by bench.

I was very much dumbfounded and stood their for a bit trying to figure out what had just happened. It then hit me how attractive he was well I just let it go I mean you meet handsome guys once in a while am I right?

I simply look at the products in the vending machine firstly getting Albedo's piece since this was his money. I got him a drink irrelevant though, next I got me I decided to try the almond tofu even though I know my mom makes the best. As I got the snacks I was a bit curious about that guy. I turned around and noticed he was still at the bench though he was sleeping now.

"Who is he..?"

I just hummed and turned on my heel making my way back to the lab.

I'll just drop off to Albedo and make my way to Alchemy class. Actually I'll ask sucrose and Albedo about him too I mean they sure know a lot of people.

.
.
-•-

A/n: realized never did a author note for this chapter ☠️anyways I rewrote some scenes well most scenes but kept the same story line👍

Words: 745

Edited