5. Bump

"Watch where you're going loser."

Y/n pov:

Y/n pov:

I open the door to my algebra class and spot Xiao's seat empty and even though I expected it my mouth still found it's way to form a frown that is until an energetic white haired boy lays his eyes on me.

"Y/NNNN" bennett shouts

He jumps and gives me a big hug causing my face flush from embarrassment but I still returned the hug but the impact of his jump made me take a few steps back and that's when I felt someone behind me and I accidentally bumped into them, Bennett releases the hug and I took the opportunity to turn around and apologize to the person I just bumped into.

"I am very sorry I didn't mea—" I stop my sentence as I see it was Xiao.

He looks straight at my eyes with zero expression and then turned to the white haired boy next to me and glares at him knowing it was his fault that I bumped into him and Bennett simply apologized as he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"He's a scary looking one." Bennett whispered to me

I held back a laugh as i looked to the side. I quickly hid my snicker and turned to Xiao seeing that he was waiting for me to speak.

"Hey Xiao! Miss me?" I give him a small cheeky smile.

He stares at me and sighs, "Watch where you're going loser."

He walks back to his seat purposely hitting my shoulder and I had an irk expression. I turned to Bennett and apologized for Xiao's behavior. I then turned to Xiao and went up to him smacking the back of his head. Students gasped and stared as they saw what I had done.

"How about learning to respect a female." I was somewhat pissed but smiled nonetheless.

He turned around with a glare while I just kept a serious face and looked at him in the eyes not cowering away. His glare vanished as he saw that I wasn't backing down.

"You know with that face you'll never get a girlfriend" I smile.

"Shut up.." was all he could muster up for real?

Most students started whispering probably wondering why Xiao didn't murder me on the spot and to be honest I was wondering the same thing. As students stared Xiao glared at them and they all looked away. Xiao started walking back to his seat with me behind him.

"Oh by the way you can tutor me for half of lunch or whole lunch whichever you prefe-"

I got cut off by a hand smacking Xiao's desk I look up and see the same brown haired girl looking at both me and Xiao. She just kept her eyes on both of us, but Xiao seemed annoyed and sighed but sat at his seat.

"Who are you? And who is the conquerer of demons to you?" She was genuinely asking but she had a meanish tone.

"Hu Tao that's enough also stop with the stupid nickname." Xiao had a irk mark while his hands were crossed staring at Hu Tao

"Names y/n. Xiao..is a friend so I'm just treating him as one of my friends.." I was a bit taken back by her outburst but followed through.

"Do you hit all your friends?" She raised an eyebrow

"Oh no but he did disrespect and I definitely wasn't gonna let that slide." I looked at Xiao as he just turned away.

"You disrespected her?!" She turned to Xiao as she whispered but I could hear her.

"All I did. was purposely bump into her and tell her to watch where she was going..and called her a loser." He scoffed.

"My point." I has a ticked off smile.

After class

Xiao's pov:

I see Y/N talking to that white haired boy as they left the classroom laughing. If I was being honest I couldn't help but steal glances at her during class. I was pretty surprised she handled Hu Tao's outburst usually Hu Tao scares everyone away with her loudness.

"Is that girl actually your friend is she just assuming that she is?" Hu Tao asked.

"I wouldn't say she isn't one but she seems to be genuinely trying so guess I'll give it a try." I responded.

"Xiao you can't be serious..you know what happens when someone tries to be your friend it's the same old story, you can't seriously be giving her a chance." Hu Tao replied

I turn away and exit the class not giving her another glance, though she was right every time someone tried to be my friend it was always the same story, but..

If I'm being honest I like to think that she's one of my friends, but I'm not admitting that until I know for certainty that she's not like the others.

I snap out of my thoughts as a loud crash was heard from the lockers, someone dropped there books though I ignored them and with that I went to my next class I'll see her again during lunch..I was interested on how this would turn out.

.
.
-•-

A/n: bro this whole chapter is giving 2020 cringe but don't know how to make it any better might as well delete but anyways this is such a filler chapter like boy what the hell 🫨doesn't even exceed 1K words☠️

Words: 908

Edited