14. New/old face

"K-Kazuha?"

Why is he here..why..

Y/n pov:

Y/n pov:

I lift up my head and rub my eyes, but my eyes felt heavy and felt as if I was rubbing them too hard. As I lift my head up all the way I can see the sun reflected off green-blue colored hair, it was Xiao..

He looks so beautiful..wait why am I here again? Did something happen?

As I was lost in thought he turned to where I was and he was shocked, he had a similar expression to an old...feeling and something  began to form in my stomach and then I remembered why I was in this room alone. Why I was running away. Why I wanted to stay away from Xiao. Why my eyes felt so wet and tired. I quickly push my seat back and turn away picking my bag up and heading for the door.

"Wait! Idiot You can't leave not yet..!" Xiao speaks up slowly getting quieter at the end

I kept walking, ignoring his call. Before I knew it he held onto my wrist and my eyes were tearing up as I stopped walking. I turned around looking at him and it looked like he wanted to say something but my tears started coming out and before I knew it I was on the floor but why.

Why did I feel so strongly about this. I'm just being overdramatic right now.

I then felt Xiao engulf me in a hug as he pulled me towards his chest. I wanted to stay but I struggled to pull out of it.

"Xiao stop! You know she wouldn't like it if she found out you were doing this" I say

"What are you talking about I'm trying to help you stop crying!"

"Y-your girlfriend!" I semi yell

I was expecting a response but as I looked up with somewhat dry and teary eyes I felt him grab my shoulders and pull me closer to him making our faces inches apart.

"Y/n read my lips care..fully" he said

"She's. Not. My. Girlfriend."

I just sat there dumbfounded as my eyes dried up a bit and just stared at him.

"Wait but- what about her leaning in..? What about her reaching towards face? What about-" I got interrupted

"You talk too much..."

Before I knew it I felt a hand cover my mouth and then Xiao leaned in kissing the other side leaving his hand the only thing keeping our lips from touching. My eyes shot up as he pulled away and just got up.

"...she was trying to whisper in my ear but I tumbled back a bit making her seem like she kissed me.." he explained

"Oh..." I say as I outline my lips with my finger still processing what just happened, "I'm sorry.." I say as I get up