𝟏. 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

( Rei / Ry)(Confessionals, Short interviews, Regular speaking, and text)

( Rei / Ry)
(Confessionals, Short interviews, Regular speaking, and text)

Reinys 'Rein' Faciler is a young twenty-year-old girl born in Passaic County New Jersey and Raised in Newark, New Jersey by both her parents.

She along with her best friend Elan and her twin brother Ezra have taken the opportunity of a lifetime or at least this lifetime to do something that could potentially make them big stars one day.

This year in reality television history the three amigos will be joining a new television series 'Jersey Shore' where they get to go vacation down in seaside heights for the summer. It will become a home away from home for them.

The only downside is they'd be living with random unfamiliar people in a vacation home with eight other people.

But hey who's saying no to a free vacation.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Elan: Intro - "I'm a fucking player, I like it all but I'm willing to settle down and find someone to treat me like a queen while I'm here"

Ezra: Intro -"Lord have mercy for what these people are about to experience. We're coming in hot! Like a triple threat because when one pops off we all do.
It's only mainly me who instigates the situations though...but fuck it! The shits fun to do."

Rei: Intro - "Mama calls me Chérie but I only act like one around her and my papa. I guess now after they see the show they'll finally see their babygirl open up and express her crazy side."

Confessional: "we'll keep em' on they toes! I mean lani and Rei are wild when they lit so a two for one deal for real with them." Ezra laughs hugging his sisters, Ry laughs at the camera.