𝟓. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟏.𝟐

☾

( Rei / Rein / Ry)(Confessionals, Short interviews, Regular speaking, and text)

( Rei / Rein / Ry)
(Confessionals, Short interviews, Regular speaking, and text)

A few hours later the roommates and their company were getting ready to head out.
It was a Saturday night so all the clubs were bound to be booming and most of the boys were excited to go out and get with some random girls.

When they got to headliners Rei immediately goes off to dance with lani who had been a bit quiet. "You good?" Rei ask pulling her a little away from a group of loud girls. They could see their roommates and where they stood so they didn't worry about losing them if they stayed away in their own area for a while.

"I mean yeah, just feelin' a little weird like I'm feelin' Jenni but she has a boyfriend who obviously don't care what we did but it's disrespectful so I've been tryna' keep my distance" Elan explains.

Rei nods pulling her best friend in for a hug "well for now let's try to have fun, grab a drink and go have the time of your life...imma go look for snooks and we can get some shots." She says breaking away from the girl to go find her other friend.

She didn't know how she'd help Elan beyond this point because her lifelong friend usually didn't listen when she gave her advice, it was how she got in this situation in the first place and now she had to stay away from Jen, which would only cause more drama for them because Jenni loved being around them both.

"I just don't want any drama, we've been here six days let's keep the peace a little longer we still barely know each other and I like Jen so I don't want to have to pick and choose between my bestie and a potentially good new girl friend." Reinys admits.

▃▃▃▃

The group had all gathered together and now it was slightly awkward since Angelina's man left her after promising to come and she had somewhat of an attitude.