𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝟎.𝟏

( Rei / Rein/ Ry)(Confessionals, Short interviews, Regular speaking, and text)

( Rei / Rein/ Ry)
(Confessionals, Short interviews, Regular speaking, and text)

"After this first night, I can already tell I'd never get along with angel outside of this fucking house" Reinys spoke first when the three girls had woken up, Jenni and lani had woken up a few minutes after her all of them in the same bed and they really wanted to discuss what happened last night and how everybody was acting.

Angelina especially had been acting like a bitch all night complaining and talking shit with Sammi who acted as though she could care less about everyone but entertained what the other girl was telling her both were just being boring miserable bitches.

Jenni was cuddling up against rein's side while lani laid out across their legs they'd grown close quickly after last night.

"Yeah, same. All that sneaky snarky teenager shit is annoying and like so uncalled for" Jen adds rolling her eyes, she liked that she was bonding with Elan and Reinys, these girls were so similar to her best friends back home so laid back and nonchalant and they gave her a huge sense of familiarity, she knew they'd be friends throughout this whole thing.

"Like the girl was drunk and having fun, something y'all shoulda been doin', but no y'all were so hung up on being bitches, it's like not cool and so fucking pointless for them to be here especially with that attitude" Lani says.

She liked Snookers the girl was a fucking blast to be around and she'd be damned if a bitch like Angelina who walked in this bitch with trash luggage was gonna change her opinion on the small girl. Nicole hadn't done jack shit to anyone she didn't deserve the way she was being treated.

"Ez says mike and sam were talking about how drunk she got and it's like who fucking cares?" Jen rolls her eyes.

Everyone had just met each other and they were only fourteen hours in yet people are already starting drama and being super fake, they were here to have fun not be stuck up Debby downers.