Chapter 3: Meeting the Prince

Ichiro POV
What the fuck.

This is bullshit.

I hate this, but yet again, I oddly like it? What the hell is this?!

I have to live with Rias to finalize an engagement?! She just got out of one! And last time I checked, I had certain things about getting an engagement finalized. I'm somewhat pissed off.

Well, I'm almost home. Hopefully Mirajane had the place handled well. I'll need the place somewhat tidied up for the news.

Eventually I made it back via griffin and entered the house and-

What. The. Fuck.

The entire living room is trashed.

3rd Person POV
Ichiro looked at the trashed room with a shocked look on his face. The couch was completely flipped over as well as the television being destroyed. The room was an absolute disaster. Ichiro could see Sting, Rogue, Kisame, and Raphael pop their heads up, with Mirajane sitting back up and rubbing her head in pain. They all looked to see their master staring at them.

Sting: Well...this is a....story to tell.

Ichiro stood as if he was about to flip out but he soon felt a sudden light tug in his shirt. Ichiro looked down at what was tugging at his clothes. He spotted a small girl with short black hair. She appeared as if she was being polite, with a light blush across her face.

 She appeared as if she was being polite, with a light blush across her face

The girl is Miyu Edelfelt, the other bishop of Ichiro Paimon.

Ichiro: Miyu? What's up?

Miyu: U-Um.....Could you please, not be too harsh on them? I know that they didn't mean to make the place a whole mess. W-We could clean it up before you need to say how your meeting went with the Devil King.

Ichiro stayed silent for a bit before eventually sighing and gently patting Miyu's head. Miyu looked up to see a more sincere look on her master's face.

Ichiro: Alright. There's no need to worry. I won't yell.

Miyu: Okay.

Ichiro looked back at everyone.

Ichiro: Alright. Let's get the place fixed up and then let's all regroup and have a meeting here. Get everyone here.

Ichiro Peerage: Yes, my lord.

Small Timeskip
Soon, the place is as finally cleaned within potentially minutes to about a half hour. The entire peerage of Ichiro Paimon was finally together in the living room.

The peerage faced Ichiro and Mirajane, who stood directly in front of them.

Ichiro: Alright. I'm only making it simple as I can. Devil King Sirzechs Lucifer has appointed us to assist Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri in Kuoh Town, Japan. He has enrolled us all in roles at Kuoh Academy. Except for Miyu. I'll explain it later though.