Karin

To my lovely readers I am so sorry for the lateness of this chapter I needed a little bit of a break from my writing but I will try to aim for at least 10th of every month.

[000000000000000000000]

" "Good girl, you learn fast!" Sachi says as the Hyuga heiress licks away at the moist folds between Sachi legs. 

Hinata stops licking as she looks up at her Mistress with lust filled eyes." Of course Mistress, I aim to please!" She replies before going back to licking. 

"That's it my little Hyuga pet, you have become quite skilled with that tongue of yours." 

"Thank you Mistress! I'm glad that my skill pleases you!" 

It had only been about a month and a half  since Hinata's capture but the young Hyuga princess had fully given in to her captor. She had become nothing but a tool for Sachi's pleasure. She had learned many ways to please her Mistress and she had come to enjoy pleasing her mistress. 

 In this time she had met the other two girls that her Mistress had taken, both of them former leaf ninja like herself. They were girls that she recognized. Both had light chestnut brown hair and dark eyes, as well as the familiar red fang marks under their eyes.  Though Hinata didn't know them personally, she had seen them in photos, during her time on the same team as the Inuzuka heir. She had seen pictures of the two of them with Kiba's older sister Hana. They were cousins of Kiba, ones that Hana was very close to. 

If Hinata remembered correctly their names were Kaede and Sango Inuzuka. They had gone missing about 3 years ago, and they had been declared killed in action when they did return from their A-rank mission. But here they were alive and well. 

They were both naked except the dog collars around their necks, their nipples, clit, and lower lips had been pierced. They crawled on all fours and acted like dogs, conditioned to act like nothing but ninja hounds. Hinata considered herself lucky that she hadn't been broken to that degree. 

She had also learned the other function of the slave band. It made her and the Inuzuka girls be in constant state of arousal, as well as allow her to summon them from anywhere like they were a summon animal. Her Mistress's brother had girls in similar states as her and the Inuzukas. 

"Sister dear!" the voice of Zaizo comes as he barges into his sister's room. "We just got a new contract, and you will flip at the payment!"

Sachi is visibly annoyed by her brother's intrusion, and yet still intrigued by his mention of high pay." How much are we looking at?"

"One million!" 

"A million! Who the hell is the target?"

"A sand ninja named Pakura! Some noblemen from the sand put the price on her head. He said didn't want to tarnish his village's reputation.  He used his influence to send her on a mission, and told us right where to find her. If we leave now,  we can meet and kill her in the Land of Waves."

[000000000000000000000] 

"Damn it Kakazu! Why are we spending all this time in the Land of birds?"  

"For the millionth time, shut up Hidan! I told you there is a person here with a rather large price on their head. " 

"I see so you're just being a greedy asshole again. At least let me have some fun!"

"If by fun you mean stopping to murder an entire village simply because they mocked your bogas ass religion. We don't have time, I want to get this over with so go I back to base and spend some time away from your annoying ass."