Team 9

"What the hell do you mean my son dead!?"

"Tsume, I'm sorry! I tried to defend them, but our opponents were the famous Mist assassins Saizo and Sachi. I did everything I could."

"Tsume-san!" Shino says. "If it makes you feel any better he died trying to protect Hinata from the assassins. Kiba died a hero protecting the girl he loved." This answer seems to satisfy the Inuzuka Clan head.

" If the Inuzuka heir died defending my daughter, then why is she not here." Says a highly pissed off Hashi Hyuga. Most would see Hashi as cold hearted man. But one thing was certain he cared about his daughters.

"Sorry Hashi but, I think they took her. They used some kind of poison on us. I was trying to fight off Saizo, and Sachi was fighting my students. I managed to take out Saizo, but then Sachi got mad that I took out her brother and used some kind of poison breath Jutsu against me. It didn't take long for me to lose consciousness after that. When I came to a week had passed, and I found myself staring at the face of Tsunade."

Danzo raises is an eyebrow at the mention of Tsunade. "You saw the Slug Queen?"

"Yes, she said she found us after the mist twins left us for dead. If it wasn't for her, Shino and I may very well have not been standing here. She said that if she hadn't found Shino and I when she did we were both be dead and that when she got there Kiba was dead and Hinata was missing. " Kurenai says.

"If they took Hinata they must be after her Byakugan, we must make haste before they steal her eyes from her."

"Yes I will make recovering your daughter one of our top priorities Hashi. However we can't just go and accuse Kiri of kidnapping her. That would cause a war between us and them. I don't think this village will last very long in a war. I will assemble a team if infiltration Ninja to recover your daughter post haste."

[0000000000000000000000000000]

"Hey Ka-san! I think she's waking up!"

"Good now we just need to find a way to make it so she doesn't talk!"

Tenten starts to stir, but keep her eyes closed. She think on the wild dream that she had. That Naruto was back in the village, but that wasn't what had shocked her, it was who Naruto was with. One her personal heroes, Kushina Uzumaki, said to be one of the many casualties of the Kyuubi 13 years ago. Wait isn't Naruto's last name Uzumaki and did Naruto just call her Ka-san.

Tenten slowly opens her eyes to see the face of Kushina Uzumaki staring back at her. Tenten quickly shuts her eyes and pinches herself to see whether she's dreaming or not. When she feels the pain she opens back up her eyes and looks up at Kushina.

"Oh my god! Kushina Uzumaki you're one of my heroes, but how did you survive the Kyuubi attack?" Tenten says in a rather fast in a rather fast manner.

"Well that's a rather long story. One I would not like to get into, until I know I can trust you. How do I know that you're not going to go report me to Danzo?"

"I promise I won't, I swear it!" She says replies to Kushina." You're my hero Kushina! Well you and Tsunade! My goal is to be a strong kunoichi like the two of you are."

Kushina turns to Naruto "what do you say, Naruto?"

"I don't know! Didn't that friend of yours say we needed to gather allies. I remember her saying find people who don't like Danzo and see if they will join our cause."