The departure

"So where are we headed kid?" Jiraiya says.

It's been 5 days since Naruto and Temari became a couple. They had spent the last 5 days preparing for their departure from the sand. They of course had a couple of dates and quite a lot of make out sessions in that time. Haku still hadn't confessed to Naruto yet, but Kushina told her she would get her chance soon. She had been wondering over the past 5 days when that chance would present itself. It was finally time to leave, the sand village. The group leaving consisted, of Naruto, Temari, Gaara, Kankuro, Kushina, Haku, and Jiraiya. Baki had given the sand siblings his Blessing, saying that if this is what they really wanted that he would support them. He would find a way to keep the Suna Council under control and join them when he eventually got the chance.

"Well Temari and I have been talking about it, he decided the best course of action was going to Kumo."

Upon hearing Kumo, Kushina gets a little bit tense. Jiraiya takes a notice of this, but decides not to say anything. He figures Kushina would tell about her past experiences with them later.

"Do you have any idea, on how you can convince the Raikage to help you Naruto-sama!" Asks Haku.

"Well Temari she said she would take care of that when we got there, although she didn't really go into a lot of details."

"Temari-chan is a smart the girl,  I'm sure she will come up with something." Kushina says with a smile, but Jiraiya could see in her eyes how skeptical she was about going to Kumo. He knew of her dark past with the cloud. That they tried to capture around the time she was 13, during the second great shinobi war. She was saved by the man who would later become her husband, and the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. Sure she had been saved, but ever since that day she was a bit prejudice against Cloud Ninja.

[000000000000000000000000000000000]

The colorful lights, the wondrous smells, and entertainment did nothing to improve the young hyuga heiress' mood, she was depressed. Her father had told her that the love of her life, Naruto Uzumaki had been banished from the village. She was devastated, now she would never get the chance to tell the young blonde boy how she felt. Was this Kami's way of telling her she was not ment to be with the boy? She was hoping this mission might help get her mind off of Naruto, but she was wong. She couldn't get her mind of the boy, despite the fact that she had a nobleman to guard. Her and her team has been given B-rank mission to guard a nobleman at a festival in the Land of Tea.

"Hinata! You gotta get focused!" Kurenai Says to her student. " I know your thinking about Naruto.

"I'm sorry Kurenai-sensei. I will try to stay focused."

"Losing focus can mean death for a ninja." Says a boy in a sea green coat with an upturned collar. The boy's eyes are covered by dark shades. This boy is Shino Aburame the heir to the Aburame Clan.

"Come on Hinata, you gotta make sure you in top form in case we get attacked." Says Kiba Inuzuka heir to the Inuzuka clan. He wears a big coat with the hood. On his head is is pal and partner Akamaru whom is a little white dog.

The nobleman whom they are guarding turns and looks at Hinata "Come on little lady! Let loose a little, have fun. Just because you have to guard me doesn't mean you all can't enjoy the festival." He is a older balding man, his skin is pale, and slightly wrinkled. He wears a green long-sleeved haori that reminds Hinata of the clothes her father wears.