Rajveer re entry KMA

Brigadier cabin

They were talking only then telephone ☎️ rings Brigadier said then to leave he will talk them later.

Head quarter officer = HF

Brigadier takes the call 📞.

HF: Good morning Brigadier.

Brigadier: good morning.

HF: Brigadier maine apko abhi call ye baatane ke liye kiya tha ki ham ek officer ok KMA main asign kar rahe hai jo KMA pe documentary report banake ministry ko submit karega aur is report ke through hi KMA ki funds increase karegi government according to KMA needs.

Brigadier: it's good that ministry thought about this, can I know what's the name of the officer who will assigned to KMA.

HF: yes why not he is Caption Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, he is also a KMA passout you may know him.

Brigadier: yes I know him very well, he was my student but ministry has more capable officers but why him.

HF: he is good officer Brigadier, his dedication towards his work is a thing of appreciation and he will teach Strategy and Communication in KMA.

Brigadier: I will see him.

HF: we are sending him their as his temporary posting but if you will like his work then he can teach their for a session.

Brigadier: when he will join his duty.

HF: he will be on the way to reach KMA, he will join his duty today only.

Brigadier:First I will see his teaching technique then I will final him for a session.

HF: As u wish

The call gets cuts.

Brigadier was happy by hearing appreciation of him but he never show him that he is proud of him.

After some time a young man wear red t-shirt & navy blue jeans with a black jacket. He was proudly adorning the KMA gate.

He enters the acedmey and stops at Amar Javan Jyoti and salute it. And after few he walked forward towards the wall of fame and he was staring the wall. He turned back to move toward Brigadier cabin then he saw a girl was standing at Amar Javan Jyoti.

Rajveer: Fresher ( Naina turn and saw Rajveer infront ) What's your name?

Naina: Naina Ah ( then she realized that she herself was disclosing his identity to him and said ) Singh

Rajveer: Interesting Naina Ah Singh.

Just then Aalekh called Naina and she left.

Naina: Kya huaa Aalekh.