3 - Dust

"Coffee is ready!!" Junho smiled and carried it to the living room.

Taehyung had a sip, "This is so soothing!!"

They finished their cups when Junho got up, "Let's go?"

"Ye- umm wait Jun- I- wha~~" Taehyung stumbled on the couch as his eyes fluttered shut.

Junho smirked, "Let's move to the bedroom baby."
-------

The phone kept on Jimin's desk rang and he picked it up, "Yes? Park Jimin from Black Swan Entertainment."

"Hey Jimin, it's me!"

"Ohh" Jimin immediately recognized the voice, "Bom noona, yes?"

"It's already 12, ask Taehyung to assemble for the styling along with his boyfriend. We are running late."

"What?! Taehyung isn't there? But he already left at 11 to pick his boyfriend up." Jimin stood up from his chair, "Don't worry, I'm descending downstairs."

Jimin now began to call Taehyung without any pause and each time he wouldn't pick it up. He dropped tons of text messages too. Jimin finally reached the hall where Namjoon and Jin were already accompanying Bom. They were all tensed up.

"He really isn't here?" Jimin asked, worried and all he got were nods as no. Jimin glanced his phone, he knew it was of no use of calling him.

It was when Hoseok arrived. He was worried too, "The reporters have begun to arrive. I'm going to attend them."

"We'll be accompanying you." Namjoon and Jin followed Hoseok.

Jimin gulped, "This can't happen again. If Yoongi hyung comes to know about this I don't know what will happen."

"No way!" Bom exclaimed as she froze at her place looking behind Jimin.

Jimin turned around only to witness Jungkook descending downstairs.

"Shit!" Jimin whispered.

"Hey noona, hey Jimin hyung!!" Jungkook chirped as soon as he joined them, "Yoongi hyung wants me to inspect everything before beginning so here I am." He sighed, "Anyways, are Mr. Kim and his boyfriend ready? Hyung wants to meet them beforehand."

Jimin and Bom froze, they glanced each other.
-------

"What?!" Everyone in the room flinched as Yoongi yelled after Jimin and Bom told him everything while Jungkook was resting on the sofa kept across the cabin.

"Since when is Taehyung so irresponsible?" Yoongi massaged his forehead.

"Noona, Jimin hyung, why don't you tell him that this isn't the first time?" Jungkook spat, "That Mr. Kim was late for the event as well."

Yoongi glared Jimin, his gaze demanded an explanation to which Jimin hesitantly nodded.

"And why wasn't I informed about this Mr. Park?"

'Mr. Park?' Jimin thought, 'he's actually mad at everyone.'

"I'm sorry hyung, it's just I didn't decide to bother you." Jimin whispered.

"Shut up! At least I would have warned him nicely." He glanced his watch, it was 12:45.

"Yoongi, drop this, we've to do something, the reporters are already there." Bom stated.

"Call him Mr. Park." Yoongi ordered, "And if he picks up, put it on speaker."

Jimin froze because last time he called Taehyung, he heard weird noises and no mater how much he yelled over the call, he got no reply.